What is Adam Calhoun’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Artist, Social Media|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1980|
|Height||5’10 / 1.78m|
|Place of Birth||Seattle, Washington, United States|
- Adam Calhoun’s Introduction
- Early Life of Adam Calhoun
- Adam Calhoun’s Career
- Highlights of Adam Calhoun’s Career
- Adam Calhoun’s Personal Life
- Adam Calhoun’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Adam Calhoun
- Success Lessons from Adam Calhoun
- Interesting Facts about Adam Calhoun
Adam Calhoun’s Introduction
Adam Calhoun is a stand-up comedian, rapper, singer, and songwriter hailing from the United States.
He captured the public eye with his ability to seamlessly combine rap with country music, clarifying his emerging superiority as a hip hop star. His singles and albums frequently broke into the Billboard charts. Some of his most notable albums include “Salute the Brave” and “AmerAcal.”
Adam founded many new avenues to success. He gained prominence as an outspoken American who voices concerns on topical issues through Facebook.
Early Life of Adam Calhoun
Adam Calhoun was born in Seattle, Washington, on September 5, 1980. He had a difficult childhood. His father left the town when Adam was young, leaving his mother as the only fatherly figure in his life.
Adam has not disclosed much information about his early days. We know he studied at a local high school in Seattle and graduated from college.
Read More: Top 53 Richest Rapper In The World
Adam Calhoun’s Career
Adam began his professional career by collaborating with a lead country-rap singer, Hosier. Together, they released the single “Salute the Brave,” which spread like wildfire on the internet; the album peaked at No. 46 on Hot Country Songs. They followed it up with another album titled “Made in America,” which was moderately successful.
In 2018, Calhoun embarked on his journey as a solo artist. He began by releasing the full-length album “AmerAcal.” Adam made ground-breaking success with his third studio album titled “War.” It’s composed of nine songs and ranked at No. 10 on the Heatseekers and Independent Albums charts. Moreover, it sold 3,200 copies, making it the third-best-selling album of the week in the rap genre.
Adam hit another major milestone in 2022 after the release of the album “The Brave” with Tom MacDonald. It became the best-selling album of the week, selling a whopping 16,000 copies nationally. Despite the grand success of his albums, Adam’s fame went downhill with his album “The Throne.” The single “Racism” became a subject of sharp criticism by the public as it contained the N-word.
Highlights of Adam Calhoun’s Career
- Released an EP “Crazy White Boy” with Demun Jones.
- Collaborated with many popular artists like Upchurch and Struggle Jennings.
- Debuted the album “War” in 2019.
- Went on the “Crazy White Boy Tour.”
Adam Calhoun’s Personal Life
Adam Calhoun was involved in several relationships. He first dated Brandy and had a child with her, Tamen, when he was only 19. However, their relationship was short-lived and the couple separated after Tamen turned one year old.
Adam then fell in love with Tess Riolet and married her in 2016. They have a son and daughter named Theodore Calhoun and Annabel Calhoun, respectively. Currently, they are living a luxurious life in Frankfort, Illinois.
Featured: Ozuna Worth and Personal Life
Adam Calhoun’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Adam Calhoun
Adam Calhoun has numerous powerful and emotionally appealing quotes. Let’s take a glance at some of his influential ones:
- “I dont mean to be mean, i mean. I guess i do I’m just tryna be me, not compare to the rest of you.”
- “Slow it down for ’em hold up wait a minute They ain’t riding how we riding.Probably gonna take a minute.”
- I might die tonight, but if i do I’m a be okay. And if i die tonight, at least i stood by the stuff I said.”
Success Lessons from Adam Calhoun
Adam Calhoun’s rise as a cross-genre artist has been inspirational. Here are some major lessons from his life:
- Form Partnerships. One notable aspect of Calhoun’s life was his collaboration with multiple high-profile artists like Tom MacDonald and Hosier. His partnership not only proved to be an eye-opener for Adam but also garnered him fame. Their acceptance meant that Adam had made his way to becoming a renowned artist
- Be Unique. Adam didn’t just focus on creating hip hop music. Rather, he took a creative approach to it. Instead of making rap songs, he fused it with country music. Adam knew how competitive the music industry had gotten. His seamless composition of two genres was a win-win for him.
- Hard Work. One of the key takeaways from Adam’s life is his exceptional endurance in the face of hardships. Success can never be attained without constant effort. Adam defined a goal for himself. No matter how many controversies struck him, he bore all that in exchange for long-lived fame.
- Persistence. The journey to stardom is never a one-step process. It takes years, maybe even decades, to gain mainstream success in a particular field. Did you know how much it took him to capture the spotlight? Nearly 15 years. It’s necessary to trust the process. Look up to Adam’s life when things don’t yield the desired results.
Interesting Facts about Adam Calhoun
Here are some facts about Adam Calhoun that will surely blow your mind:
- His “Crazy White Boy Tour” was canceled because of his song lyrics which were racist.
- He once punched a police officer.
- Adam has his clothing line where he sells T-shirts, hoodies, etc.
Does Adam Calhoun have a YouTube channel?
Yes, he has a YouTube channel titled “Adam Calhoun” which sits at 1.34 million subscribers with his best videos having over 17 million views.
Did Adam Calhoun go to jail?
Calhoun landed a strong punch at an on-duty police officer, which resulted in him being jailed. However, he was later released.
Did Tamen go to Brandy or Adam?
When his son, Tamen, became 10 years old, Adam’s ex-partner Brandy requested him to adopt the child. Adam gladly accepted her request.
The Seattle-born multi-talented artist made huge waves in the hip-hop industry as a spectacular rapper. Adam diversified his career to becoming an outspoken American personality, delivering powerful speeches through YouTube and Facebook, which solidified his reputation as an internet sensation.
Read Next: BabySantana Early Life and Interesting Facts