What is Alex Becker’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entrepreneur/Speaker/Author/YouTube Personality|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1988|
|Height||1.78m (5′ 8″)|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, Texas, USA|
|Partner||Rachel (2017- current)|
- Alex Becker’s Introduction
- Early Life of Alex Becker
- Alex Becker’s Career
- Highlights of Alex Becker’s Career
- Personal Life of Alex Becker
- Alex Becker’s Related Youtube Video
- Famous Quotes of Alex Becker
- Social Media Stats of Alex Becker
- Success Lessons From Alex Becker
- Interesting Facts About Alex Becker
- Final Words
Alex Becker’s Introduction
Alex Becker is an author, speaker, American internet entrepreneur, and YouTube personality. He has an estimated net worth of $15 million and is known for being the founder of Source Wave (SEO software company) and Market Hero’s business email platform.
Additionally, Alex Becker is the founder and CEO of the company Hyros. Currently, Becker’s YouTube channel consists of him sharing his knowledge concerning cryptocurrency and finance.
Early Life of Alex Becker
Alex Becker was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. There is no information available about his parents or his upbringing specifically. He mentioned in previous interviews that he has always had a keen interest in programming. Becker has not disclosed his academic accolades. Additionally, Alex Becker prides himself on being self-educated, and it is not clear if he attended college or not.
Alex Becker’s Career
Alex Becker began his career with the US Air Force as a firefighter working on aircraft. He separated from the service in 2011 and started an SEO software company called Source Wave. Years later, Becker founded Market Hero LLC and Hyros. He amassed his wealth from these companies’ online courses and subscriptions, his bestselling novel, and his social media channels.
Highlights of Alex Becker’s Career
- He started his Youtube channel on January 15, 2015
- Published his first book, “The 10 Pillars of Wealth: Mind-Sets of the World’s Richest People,” in May 2016
- He created the SEO software company Source Wave in 2011
- He founded a marketing optimization software company called Market Hero, LLC, in May 2015
- He established Hyros, a campaign management software company, in May 2019
Personal Life of Alex Becker
Alex Becker doesn’t detail his personal affairs, but the public can glean some information from his social media. He had a girlfriend named Rachel in 2017, but it is unknown whether he is still with her. He does not have any children at the moment.
Alex Becker’s Related Youtube Video
From Army Private to Million Dollar CEO (Alex Becker)
Exposing THE TRUTH about Alex Becker ads…
Famous Quotes of Alex Becker
- “You don’t get what you want. You get what you do.”
- “Work ten times harder than everyone else to make a life that is ten times more satisfying than everyone else’s.”
- “Excellence is going the extra mile.”
- “Success favors the bold, aggressive, risk-taking, no-excuse-making sharks.”
- “Show up every day; there’s no such thing as an overnight success.”
Social Media Stats of Alex Becker
- YouTube: Alex Becker’s Channel (1.28M subscribers/ 257 videos)
- Twitter: @ZssBecker (825.5k followers)
- Instagram: @alexbeckertech1 (248k followers)
- LinkedIn: Alex Becker (38 connections)
Success Lessons From Alex Becker
1. Do your own independent research before you invest
Alex Becker advises everyone to research any investment before taking the plunge. Even if you get advice from experts in the field, it’s always best to educate yourself on the risks and do a cost-benefit analysis.
2. Realize your potential
Reaching your full potential involves hard work and intentional steps. Rarely is anyone born with the perfect skill set to be great at their job. Skills have to be honed, trained, and refined before we can begin realizing our potential. Greatness is not a product of destiny. It is the product of diligent hard work.
3. Stop overthinking
Overthinking is the best way to make yourself your own worst enemy. Being neurotic or contemplative to the point of inactivity and complacency will only hurt you. Don’t allow fear, uncertainty, etc., to put you into a state of inaction. Remember making something bigger than what it is—is just an illusion. Stop thinking and get it done.
4. Work hard for what you want
Anything worth having is not obtained easily. Don’t expect your dreams and desires to jump into your lap without putting in the prerequisite work needed to achieve said dreams. Hard work is the key to unlocking your wildest dreams, and if you’re going to achieve them, you have no choice but to work hard.
Interesting Facts About Alex Becker
- Becker enjoys going to the gym and working out in his spare time.
- Alex Becker doesn’t like the Cardano cryptocurrency, despite it being one of the most popular coins.
- He has multiple tattoos on his body.
- Becker loves dogs and frequently posts pictures of his canine companion to his Instagram account.
- He enjoys traveling where he wants, whenever he wants to get up and go.
Here are the answers to a few commonly asked questions regarding Alex Becker:
How much is Hyros monthly?
Hyros costs a minimum of $399 per month for small-medium-sized businesses accompanied by a yearly contract.
How much does Becker’s YouTube channel generate?
His videos make $1.21 per 1000 views. The channel has a net worth of $58.8k.
What are some of Becker’s favorite crypto coins?
He likes Dogecoin, XRP, Shiba Inu, and Ethereum.
Alex Becker is an American YouTube personality, author, speaker, and internet entrepreneur. He continues to add to his wealth daily, thanks to multiple companies and his social media accounts.
He earns his mover by selling online courses using his social channels. He is best known as the founder of Source Wave, an SEO software development company, and Market Hero—the business email platform.