What is Ari Fletcher’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Modeling / Influencer / YouTuber / Businesswoman|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1995|
|Height||5’1 ft / 155 cm|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, U.S|
- Ari Fletcher‘s Introduction
- Early Life of Ari Fletcher
- Ari Fletcher‘s Career
- Highlights of Ari Fletcher‘s Career
- Personal Life of Ari Fletcher
- Ari Fletcher‘s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Ari Fletcher
- Success Lessons From Ari Fletcher
- Interesting Facts About Ari Fletcher
Ari Fletcher‘s Introduction
Ari Fletcher is an American model, Instagram influencer, and businesswoman. Recently, Ari reached new heights of success after becoming a self-made multi-millionaire. She has gained an enormous fan following across all of her social media platforms and is on the list of top most black influential people in the world.
Ari has established herself with a number of brand endorsement deals, including Fashion Nova, Savage x Fenty, and Vogue Magazine. She is best known for her hair extension company, “KYCHE Extensions,” which is steadily gaining more fame day by day. As of today, Ari has amassed a net worth of $4 million.
Early Life of Ari Fletcher
Ariana Fletcher was born in Chicago, Illinois, on June 12, 1995. She grew up with her older brother Kyle and younger sister Ashley. Unfortunately, her brother died during her teens, and as a tribute, she got his name tattooed on her left hand.
Ari’s mother worked at a local cafe while her father worked as a janitor in high school. After the sudden death of her brother, Ari dropped out of high school and started working multiple jobs, including bartending and at spas and salons to support her family.
Ari Fletcher‘s Career
After quitting her job as a bartender, Ari pursued her passion for modeling. In 2016, she set up her hair extension company, “KYCHE Extensions,” which became one of the leading extension brands in the United States.
Ari also has a YouTube Channel called “TheRealKyleSister,” which has over 419,000 subscribers. She dropped her first video, “#Bundle Up By Any Means” in 2017, which went viral and made her popular. Besides that, she posts vlogs and cooking recipes on her YouTube channel.
In 2015, Ari created her Instagram account and started posting regularly. She immediately garnered a huge fan following due to her attractive and racy images and became a prominent Instagram model/influencer. She is also a highly influential person in the black community.
Soon after, Ari started receiving numerous modeling gigs and even got a chance to collaborate with Fashion Nova and Savage x Fenty. She also worked with Vogue Magazine and appeared on their cover page in March 2021. Lately, Fletcher has been involved in a business venture called “Dionte” in collaboration with hairstylist Arrogante Tae.
Highlights of Ari Fletcher‘s Career
- Launched her Hair Extension Company, “KYCHE Extensions” in 2016
- Collaborated with brands like Fashion Nova and Savage x Fenty
- Appeared on the cover page of Vogue Magazine in March 2021
- Collaborating on “Dionte” with hair stylist Arrogante Tae
Personal Life of Ari Fletcher
Ari has been in several relationships throughout her life. In 2012, she started dating rapper G Hurbo, who is also known as Herbert Randal Wright III. The couple have been together since and were blessed with a son in 2018 named Yosohn Santana Wright. Unfortunately, they parted ways after the birth of their child.
After the breakup, Ari started dating American professional boxer Gervanto Davis, but their relationship was also short-lived. She soon gained publicity after dating rapper Moneybagg Yo.
Related: Best 63 Instagram Models To Follow
Ari Fletcher‘s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Ari Fletcher
- “The people that smile in your face the most be the same people doing the most dirt behind your back.”
Success Lessons From Ari Fletcher
- Hustle at all times. Perhaps the most valuable lesson we can learn from Ari is to hustle and power our way through our fears. Despite getting a tough start, she followed her ambitions and worked hard to turn herself into a brand.
- Patience is key. Ari didn’t receive all her fame instantly. She dropped out of high school and worked several jobs simultaneously to financially support her family. It took her years before she became the amazing model she is today.
- Bad beginnings don’t define you. Ari had a rough childhood — her brother died at a young age and she had a strained relationship with her father. Instead of giving up, Ari used all her pain as fuel and became the best version of herself.
- Help others grow. After gaining fame, Ari helped several aspiring influencers to grow. She played a crucial role in the popularity of Mariee’ Moon Cosmetics and makeup artist Olivia Song to name a few.
Interesting Facts About Ari Fletcher
Here are some interesting facts about Ari Fletcher that you might not have known:
- She makes approximately $150,000 per month from sponsorship on Instagram alone.
- Ari has helped several friends of hers in growing their business, including makeup artist Olivia Song and Mariee’ of Moon Cosmetics.
- She doesn’t have a good relationship with her father.
- Fletcher purchased 28 acres of land for her boyfriend’s 30th birthday.
How did Ari’s brother Kyle pass away?
Ari’s brother Kyle Fletcher suddenly passed away due to a heart attack in South California.
How much does Ari weigh?
Ari weighs 62 kgs or 136 pounds. Her height is 5 feet 2 inches and she has black eyes and hair.
How much does Ari make?
Ari Fletcher makes approximately $800,000 annually. Most of this comes from Instagram sponsorships and brand endorsement deals.
Ari is one of the most reputable Instagram models today. She reportedly earns as much as $150,000 monthly from brand endorsement deals alone. Besides being a model, one of her primary sources of income is her hair extension company. Ari likes to live a lavish lifestyle and enjoys living in her beautiful mansion while also keeping expensive luxury cars.
Featured image credit: Franklin Sheard Jr / Shutterstock.com