What is B. Simone’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting, Singing|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1990|
|Height||5’4 / 163 cm|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
- B. Simone’s Introduction
- Early Life of B. Simone
- B. Simone’s Career
- Highlights of B. Simone’s Career
- Personal Life of B. Simone
- B. Simone’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of B. Simone
- Success Lessons From B. Simone
- Interesting Facts About B. Simone
B. Simone’s Introduction
B. Simone is a comedy actor, singer, and businesswoman from America. She is best known for her appearance on Nick Cannon’s comedy TV series, “Wild n Out.” Simone holds a decorated career as a television and film media personality, but it is her entrepreneurial talent and creative ability that has allowed her net worth to fall over into the multi-millions.
Early Life of B. Simone
Braelyn “B. Simone” Greenfield was born on April 5, 1990, in Dallas, Texas. Shortly after her birth, her parents divorced. She moved in with her father, who later remarried.
Simone was at constant odds with her stepmother. She experienced a rough childhood due to the lack of a motherly figure. She publicly forgave her biological mother years later.
Simone took a liking to music at a young age. As a gifted and multi-talented individual, she began looking into business, comedy, social media, music, acting, and production.
Related: Cynthia Bailey’s Career Highlights
B. Simone’s Career
The aspiring 24-year-old made her professional debut as a singer in 2014 with her debut EP, “Lost Soul.” The album caught on fairly well, but Simone didn’t receive mainstream popularity. The following year, she made her acting debut by casting as the lead character ‘Aliyah’ in the movie “About the Last Singer Life.” This movie got a favorable response from critics, and she continued pursuing small-time gigs seeing her success.
Simone finally got her breakthrough after appearing on the household favorite comedy TV show, “Wild-n-Out.” Her laudable and humorous performances pushed her into the spotlight and brought her much fame and recognition. Later in 2017, Simone made an addition to her music portfolio by releasing the single “Stac Now Cry.”
Recognizing her ability to make people laugh, Simone decided to try her hand at comedy and launched the “You’re my boooyfriend” comedy tour in 2018. Zeus network decided to produce a series out of her tour and cast Simone as the lead actor in 2019. She also starred in the reality series “Girls Cruise.” Simone has been hosting the “Women of Wild’ N Out” podcast since 2021 and “The Know For Sure Pod” podcast since 2022.
A lesser-known fact about Simone is that she’s also a brilliant entrepreneur who has built multiple successful businesses from scratch. The 32-year-old already has multiple streams of income. Royalties, record sales, tours and concerts, her own makeup brand, brand deals and endorsements, the list goes on. She revealed a stroke of her entrepreneurial genius in her three-part video series, “Road to a Million.”
Highlights of B. Simone’s Career
- Made her debut as a singer in 2014 with the E.P. Lost Souls
- Debuted as an actor in 2015 by casting Aaliyah in “About the Last Singer Life”
- Received widespread recognition in 2017 for appearing on Wild n Out
- Launched the “You’re my boooyfriend” comedy tour in 2018
Personal Life of B. Simone
Simone lives a private life but remains active on social media. According to media reports, she dated actor Darien Barns for some duration in 2019. He also appeared in her 2019 comedy tour series. She has also been romantically linked to industry-famous rapper DaBaby.
Featured: Interesting Facts About Queen Latifah
B. Simone’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of B. Simone
Here are some famous quotes and sayings from B. Simone.
- “Be patient, set goals, have faith, and work diligently toward it, and eventually, it will happen for you.”
- “There’s nothing I can’t do, Nothing. I can do anything I decide I want to do.”
- “I’ve been trying to make it in the entertainment industry since I was like 15. I was in my first girl group, I had been viral on Pinterest, I was active on MySpace … I’d been very active on social media for years. I started making viral Instagram videos about five years ago … the “F Boy” video went super-duper viral, and it just took off.”
Success Lessons From B. Simone
Here are some success lessons from the famous singer-actor B. Simone:
- Use your creativity. Simone has ventured into several fields like business and acting and mostly found success, thanks to her creativity.
- Try new things out. Simone not only tried her hand at singing but also acting, writing, podcast hosting, and entrepreneurship.
- Build multiple streams of income. This age-old advice you hear every finance guru reiterate is actually quite effective in building up a multimillion-dollar net worth.
- Capitalize on opportunities. After seeing how the Wild n Out audience loved her, Simone launched her own comedy tour, which was a great success.
Interesting Facts About B. Simone
Here are some interesting facts about B. Simone:
- Simone is a licensed cosmetologist.
- Her beauty company, “B. Simone Beauty,” features only vegan and cruelty-free products.
- The first video on her YouTube channel was “B. Simone Documentary.”
- Simone has credited Drake as an early inspiration.
Where is B. Simone now?
Simone currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
Is B. Simone single right now?
She is currently single. If she is in a relationship, she has kept it private.
Simone authored the book “Baby Girl Manifest the Life You Want.” She was later accused of plagiarizing multiple sections.
B. Simone is an American singer and actress whose professional career is a testament to the fact that, with a little bit of hard work and creativity, anyone can achieve financial success in life. The 32-year-old is currently dedicating herself to podcast show hosting and has seen some favorable results. She’s also touring the US lately; you may be able to catch one of her big shows in the remainder of 2022.
Read more: Kim Kardashian’s Dating History and Career