What is Ben Armstrong’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$28 million|
|Source of Wealth||Cryptocurrency expert and social media influencer|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1982|
|Height||5’ 8” (1.73 m)|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
- Ben Armstrong’s Introduction
- Early Life of Ben Armstrong
- Ben Armstrong’s Career
- Highlights of Ben Armstrong’s Career
- Personal Life of Ben Armstrong
- Ben Armstrong’s Related Youtube Video
- Famous Quotes of Ben Armstrong
- Social Media Stats of Ben Armstrong
- Success Lessons From Ben Armstrong
- Interesting Facts About Ben Armstrong
- Final Thoughts
Ben Armstrong’s Introduction
Ben Armstrong creates content regarding cryptocurrency through multiple social media platforms. He has a popular YouTube channel offering trading advice, coin reviews, recent cryptocurrency news, etc.
He publishes videos on his YouTube channel every day. Armstrong also has several other income streams through social media sites and online websites. His estimated net worth is $28 million.
Early Life of Ben Armstrong
Ben Armstrong was born in Los Angeles, California. He grew up in a middle-class family and had a relatively typical life, according to interviews he has done. Armstrong attended Toccoa Falls College and Kennesaw State University. He completed his Bachelor’s degree in 2012. His involvement with Bitcoin came by accident but turned out to be a lucrative endeavor.
Ben Armstrong’s Career
Armstrong first became interested in Bitcoin in 2012 after he bought software that only accepted Bitcoin as payment. A year later, he repurchased an upgraded version of that software, and the small amount he’d invested had become $3000. He withdrew the money but wished he hadn’t.
In the summer of 2017, he started studying numerous altcoins. Eventually, he began investing, and he saw an enormous increase in profits around December. He currently generates money from his social media accounts, namely YouTube.
Highlights of Ben Armstrong’s Career
Ben Armstrong has had many highlights in his career, including:
- He founded his YouTube channel, BitBoy Crypto, in January 2018
- Added New Money Gang and the HIT Network to the segments he discusses on YouTube, drawing more views to his channel
- Became one of the top five cryptocurrency experts on YouTube
- In January 2015, he launched his website and graphic design company called Ben Armstrong Designs
Personal Life of Ben Armstrong
Ben Armstrong guards his personal life, disclosing little about it. He does have three children, but he has decided not to reveal their names. With that said, he does put in lots of hours observing the market for trends.
Ben Armstrong’s Related Youtube Video
Famous Quotes of Ben Armstrong
1.) “Dream big. Work towards achieving those dreams by investing appropriately.”
2.) “I want to share all that I have learned with you, so you don’t make the same mistakes I have.”
3.) “When #Dogecoin stops being a meme coin, we will stop calling it a meme coin.”
Social Media Stats of Ben Armstrong
Armstrong has an extensive presence on social media. He is most popular on Youtube, where he has amassed 1.45 million subscribers. His next largest is Twitter, with 835.6K followers. Then comes Instagram (457K followers), Facebook (150K followers), and LinkedIn (4,164 followers).
Success Lessons From Ben Armstrong
Ben Armstrong has plenty of lessons to teach, particularly when it comes to cryptocurrency:
- Says that the best ICOs are feely hyped. He advises individuals to focus on ICOs instead of becoming enamored with honeytraps.
- Believes that merely buying the hottest coins on social media will not make you become a millionaire overnight. He thinks every person should thoroughly research every coin and its history before investing heavily into a particular venture.
- He’s learned that it’s essential to comprehensively understand what you’re investing in and recognize that a crypto venture capital project is always a serious investment.
- Never fails to remember that any market has risk associated with it.
Interesting Facts About Ben Armstrong
Here are some interesting and weird facts about Ben Armstrong:
- First started with crypto was by accident in 2011.
- He enjoys shooting as a hobby, and he learned how to shoot from a trainer.
- He loves traveling the world with his family.
- He was temporarily banned on YouTube for a short period in July 2021, stating through a tweet that the ban was due to an unfair crackdown on all crypto-related content. YouTube reinstated his channel 24 hours later.
- His YouTube channel garners 6.91 million views each month.
Read on to find the answers to some commonly asked questions about Ben Armstrong.
How much does it cost to book Ben Armstrong?
The price varies according to market conditions, length of presentation, the talent’s schedule, and the location of the event.
Is Bitboy crypto legit?
Bitboy is a reliable news source delivering legitimate and accurate crypto news to the masses. It’s one of the most trusted and well-known sources around.
What is Ben Armstrong’s favorite crypto?
His favorite cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum, but he invests in numerous altcoins.
Ben Armstrong is better known as Bitboy, and he is a crypto enthusiast, YouTuber, podcaster, and the founder and creator of BitBoyCrypto.com. Armstrong works diligently to educate and inform the crypto community. He has been entrenched in the world of Bitcoin since 2012 and has a net worth of $28 million.