What is Bretman Rock’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Youtube, Beauty Influencer|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1998|
|Place of Birth||Sanchez-Mira, Cagayan, Philippines|
- Bretman Rock’s Introduction
- Early Life of Bretman Rock
- Bretman Rock’s Career
- Highlights of Bretman Rock’s Career
- Personal Life of Bretman Rock
- Bretman Rock’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Bretman Rock
- Success Lessons From Bretman Rock
- Interesting Facts About Bretman Rock
Bretman Rock’s Introduction
Bretman Rock is a 24-year-old beauty influencer and internet personality from the Philippines. He is widely regarded as one of the most talented up-and-coming make-up artists and beauty gurus. Rock is famous for his contouring tutorials on YouTube and initially on Vine. Rock is a staple in the LGBTQ community due to the transparency of his sexuality.
Early Life of Bretman Rock
Bretman Rock Sacayanan Laforga was born on July 31, 1998 in Sanchez-Mira, Cagayan, the Philippines. His father was a die-hard fan of wrestling and named his son after the pro wrestlers Bret Hart and The Rock.
During his early years in the Philippines, Bretman’s parents separated and he started living with his father. Meanwhile, his mother, Mercedita, moved to Hawaii with his siblings; Princess Mae and JR.
Rock grew up in Hawaii and later became an American citizen. The talented beauty influencer also showed a keen interest in sports from the start and participated in baseball, soccer, cross-country, and volleyball. As for Rock’s educational background, we know he attended James Campbell High School.
Bretman Rock’s Career
Bretman’s iconic career as a social media influencer began way back in 2012 when he created his YouTube channel at the age of 14. He started as a comedian on Vine before switching to vlogging and beauty tutorials. He was heavily inspired by make-up artists Talia Joy and Patrick Starr and based his make-up loosely on their work.
By 2016, his videos showing new contouring styles went viral and he blew up on the internet. Collaborations have aided his steady rise to the top with renowned stars such as James Charles, Bella Poarch, Nikita Dragun, and Chelsea Handler.
Aside from YouTube, Rock is a superstar model. He got featured on the cover of Gay Times in 2019 and, two years later, became the first openly gay man to appear on the Playboy magazine cover.
Furthermore, Bretman is a talented actor. He has worked in many YouTube Original series such as “Escape the Night,” being the lead in “No Filter,” and even on James Charles’ YouTube Originals series, “Instant Influencer.” Rock also made cameos in music videos for Bella Poarch’s “Build a Bitch” and “Inferno.”
Rock also has his own make-up line. In 2020, he launched the “Jungle Rock” collection with Wet n Wild and another highlighter palette named “Babe in Paradise” with Morphe’s well-known company.
Highlights of Bretman Rock’s Career
- Won the People’s Choice award for “Beauty Influencer” in 2019
- In 2021, Rock collected the “Breakthrough Social Star” at the 2021 MTV Awards
- Bretman won the Streamy Awards for his reality TV shows
- He made history by being the first openly gay man to appear on the cover of Playboy
- Bretman’s was named among the 30 Most Influential Teens on the Forbes list
- Launched his signature make-up collection with Morphe and Wet n Wild
Personal Life of Bretman Rock
Rock is openly gay but prefers to keep his love life private. Rock only revealed that he was in a relationship in 2019 during an interview with Elle.
Bretman Rock’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Bretman Rock
- “As long as you are doing things with a smile on your face, and you are having fun, then you are being unfiltered.”
- “To be honest, once you are comfortable with the person you are and you know the things that you could offer to the world, none of the hate comments can really get to you.”
- “Don’t forget to appreciate everyone you have in your life… not everyone is blessed to have them like you do.”
Success Lessons From Bretman Rock
Bretman Rock’s place in the beauty world needs no introduction. His rise to the top has been challenging yet inspirational. Here are some notable lessons to learn from his life:
- Be proud of who you are. On countless occasions, Rock has assured the public of his sexuality. He proudly shows off his gay characteristics. He is extremely proud of his identity and has never let anyone tell him otherwise.
- Ignoring the hate. Due to his sexual orientation, Bretman had to face bullies and homophobes daily. His whole life, he suffered through derogatory comments and hate speech. Rock had to adapt and learn how to ignore these disgusting acts. He knew how to cope with it and block out the haters; he persevered and achieved all he had dreamt about.
- Giving back to the community. Coming from a special community, Rock knew what it’s like to live a hard life. Rock always gives back to society; he participates in anti-bullying campaigns such as Tarte Cosmetics and Bystander Revolution’s #KissAndMakeup campaign. He has also held several fundraisers for the less fortunate.
Interesting Facts About Bretman Rock
Here are some facts about Bretman Rock that you might not know:
- Bretman Rock is currently single, but was in a two-year relationship with a mystery man.
- Bretman Rock and TikToker Bella Poarch are cousins.
- Bretman Rock appeared on the cover of Gay Times for the Pride Month issue in May 2019.
- Bretman Rock appeared in Bella Poarch & Sub Urban’s Inferno music video.
- Bretman Rock launched his line of merch – Da Baddest Merch – to celebrate his 21st birthday in 2019.
What is Bretman Rock’s house worth?
Rock owns a $2 million luxurious mansion in Hawaii. The tasteful, high-low milieu throughout the house represents his comedic personality.
What happened to Bretman Rock’s dad?
Bretman’s dad passed away in 2021. He stayed in the hospital for three years after having a stroke. “I haven’t really been able to properly mourn about my dad. Because a bunch of my fans showed up at my dad’s funeral, and it honestly was just very traumatizing.”
Did Bretman Rock have cosmetic surgery?
Rock claims that he did not undergo any plastic surgery procedures except for the botox he got on his hairline to reduce sweating.
Having established a net worth of over $2 million, Bretman Rock has cemented his place in the world of fashion. His influence around the globe is unparalleled, especially in the field of beauty. Rock has been a role model for many, particularly the LGBTQ community.
Read More: Jeffree Star Beauty Empire and Early Life