What is Carrot Top’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$85 million|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Comedian|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1965|
|Place of Birth||Rockledge, Florida|
|Marital Status||Amanda Hogan|
- Carrot Top’s Introduction
- Carrot Top’s Career
- Highlights of Carrot Top’s Career
- Personal Life
- Carrot Top’s Related Youtube Video
- Famous Quotes From Carrot Top
- Social Media Stats of Carrot Top
- Success Lessons From Carrot Top
- Interesting Facts About Carrot Top
Carrot Top’s Introduction
American comedian Carrot Top, real name Scott Thompson, was born on February 25, 1965. His father was a NASA engineer, and he is the youngest son in the family. He loves playing the drums and played for the Cocoa High School band.
Carrot Top graduated from Cocoa High School in Florida in 1983. One of his swimming coaches started calling him “Carrot Top” and the name stuck. He began college at Florida Atlantic University and started doing standup comedy during his first year as a college student. Carrot Top did shows on college campuses throughout the United States, until his career began to take off in 1995.
Carrot Top’s Career
Carrot Top starred in his first show on the Cartoon Network, from 1994 through 1996. The show Carrot Top’s AM Mayhem brought Carrot Top into the mainstream, and he was a regular on the Cartoon Network through 1999.
As Carrot Top became more known, he began to appear on a variety of shows. He was in Scrubs in 2001, Larry the Cable Guy’s Christmas Spectacular, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, and Tugger: The Jeep 4×4 Who Wanted to Fly in 2005.
He continued doing standup comedy and commercials and was cast in a number of film roles. In 2008, Carrot Top was a guest judge on the Last Comic Standing.
Highlights of Carrot Top’s Career
- Carrot Top has secured his spot as one of the main headliners to see in Las Vegas.
- He has been a headliner for MGM Resorts International properties since 2005, and he now has a consistent show at the Luxor Show in the city.
- He is a prop comedian, and his show consists of quick one-liners using the props and then tossing them aside. He also likes to use musical montages in his shows.
- When he isn’t performing on one of his scheduled nights, he will perform standup comedy in any number of venues.
Carrot Top is extremely private about his personal life. He tends to make fun of any rumors about his life, including the rumor that he is gay.
Carrot Top is currently involved with his girlfriend Amanda Hogan, but they keep the details of their relationship private. Carrot Top will share small details, but it is never clear whether he is joking.
It is believed that Carrot Top does not have any children, and he has never been married. Although he is the son of a NASA engineer, the names of his parents and siblings are kept private.
Read more: Best Short & Funny Sayings
Carrot Top’s Related Youtube Video
Carrot Top on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno
Famous Quotes From Carrot Top
- “It’s our nature: Human beings like success but they hate successful people.” – Carrot Top
- “I’ve always believed that it’s important to give something back to the world and community”. – Carrot Top
- “My way of fitting in was through jokes and making people laugh” – Carrot Top
- “We must strive to move forward in life, by acknowledging the forces that are thrusted upon ourselves by means of fear, and relinquish them by our ways of hope.” – Carrot Top
- “I’ve got the long hair and kind of androgynous look. It’s love-hate; it’s sexy, but not sexy. So it’s either you get it or you don’t.” – Carrot Top
Social Media Stats of Carrot Top
Success Lessons From Carrot Top
- Find Your Voice. As a successful comedian, Carrot Top is always asked for advice from comedians just starting out. He is quoted as stating, “You have to have stage time. You have to find a way to get out and do it. Find your voice. What is your message going to be when you’re up on the stage? What are you going to talk about?”
- Be Yourself. Carrot Top will say that he isn’t sure why he’s a comedian, or what he gets out of it, but that it’s the right career for him. He wanted to be either a comedian or a teacher and loves to be in front of a crowd. He is loyal, works hard, and is always ready with a good joke.
- Protect Your Privacy. Carrot Top keeps his private life protected, and this helps him succeed in his career. He isn’t stressed about his personal life is under scrutiny, because he never shares anything about it.
Interesting Facts About Carrot Top
- Carrot Top has met many celebrities, but his most profound encounter was with Robin Williams. He described Robin as very quiet while waiting for his name to be called. Once the announcer said his name, Robin came to life. Carrot Top explained, it was like he was able to flip a switch. When the show ended, Robin went back to his quiet self.
- The house Carrot Top had built in Las Vegas uses materials left over from the build of Celine Dion’s home, including the rustic beams in the kitchen and some floor tiles.
- Carrot Top is known to hate talking on the phone and rarely answers it. His staff is described as loyal, and many have been with him for decades. He is known to be great to his employees and takes care of them in ways they don’t expect.
- He is smaller than one would expect. A few years ago, Carrot Top was working out heavily and then stopped suddenly. Once he stopped working out and running, he slimmed back down to his thin build.
Who is Carrot Top’s father?
Scott Thompson, popularly known as Carrot Top, was born to Larry Thompson, a former NASA engineer.
How did Carrot Top become famous?
Carrot Top made a number of appearances on popular TV shows in the late 90s and early 2000s, which includes Cartoon Network and The Jay Leno Show.
Does Carrot Top still perform in Las Vegas?
Yes, Carrot Top has been a headliner for many famous arenas in Las Vegas, including the MGM Resorts and Luxor.
Born Scott Thompson, Carrot Top is a highly successful comedian who continues to push the limits when it comes to good comedy. He is a headliner in Las Vegas and keeps his private life to himself. Carrot Top has had a career on stage, on television, in advertisements, and in film. He continues to work in Las Vegas doing standup comedy, a career he loves.