What is Chrishell Stause’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1981|
|Place of Birth||Mooresville, North Carolina, United States|
- Chrishell Stause’s Introduction
- Early Life of Chrishell Stause
- Chrishell Stause’s Career
- Highlights of Chrishell Stause’s Career
- Personal Life of Chrishell Stause
- Chrishell Stause’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Chrishell Stause
- Success Lessons from Chrishell Stause
- Interesting Facts about Chrishell Stause
Chrishell Stause’s Introduction
Terrina Chrishell Stause is a 41-year-old American actress. She is well known for her role in the Netflix reality show “Selling Sunset.” Stause is a well-versed real estate agent and has embodied her success on a huge scale.
Early Life of Chrishell Stause
Born on July 21, 1981 in North Carolina, Stause hails from the remote town of Mooresville. Her half Japanese and half Spanish father had broken up with the mother before they knew she was pregnant.
Chrishell had a rough childhood — she stated that she once had to live out of a tent and was forced to miss a whole year of school. She joined the Worldwide Church of God at age 10 to help her parents overcome their addiction. She completed her BA in Theater from Murray State University in 2003. Stause has four sisters.
Chrishell Stause’s Career
Chrishell’s noteworthy career began in 2005 when she made her debut as Amanda Dillon in the ABC hit “All My Children.” She got this opportunity after the previous actress playing the character, Alexis Manta, had vacated the role. Her second major acting role came in the NBC soap “Days of Our Lives” as Jordan Ridgeway in 2013. Stause has reprised this role several times. She has even guest starred in shows like Body of Proof, The Young and the Restless, and Primetime’s Mistresses.
In 2017, Stause was finally given the leading role in the thriller film “Eve of Abduction.” Stause also competed in the 29th season of Dancing with the Stars, where she finished in 8th position.
Aside from her acting career, Chrishell is an experienced real estate agent. Her professions allowed her to bag a prominent role in the Netflix reality show, “Selling Sunset,” where she achieved unprecedented amounts of fame and success.
Highlights of Chrishell Stause’s Career
- Starred in NBC’s Days of Our Lives and ABC’s All My Children, two of the biggest soap operas of their time
- Landed her first leading role in 2017 in the “Eve of Abduction”
- Won 8th place on the 29th season of “Dancing with the Stars”
- Bagged the MTV Best Reality Star Award for her impeccable performance in “Selling Sunset” in 2022
Personal Life of Chrishell Stause
Stause has had a fair share of romantic partners during her life. She got engaged to actor Matthew Morrison in 2006, but the two broke up within a year. Her longest relationship began in 2014 with Smallville actor Justin Hartley — they got engaged after dating for two years and got married on October 28, 2017.
However, they couple filed for divorce just two years later due to irreconcilable differences. Chrishell is currently in a relationship with Australian musician G Flip.
Featured: Cameron Diaz Worth and Dating History
Chrishell Stause’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Chrishell Stause
- “You work on it. You talk about it. You don’t go out looking for greener grass; sometimes you have to water the grass that you have. And that’s what marriage is. Sometimes it can be hard.”
- “Even on casual days, wear at least one thing that makes you happy.”
- “It’s not normal to meet somebody and then they become wildly famous or they become wildly rich or all these things.”
Success Lessons from Chrishell Stause
Chrishell’s life has been a roller coaster and has produced many inspirational lessons. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Working hard. Chrishell’s ladder to success has been a long one. She began with minor roles in soap operas and landed her first leading role after 12 years. Chrishell continued to grind and finally achieved what she had always dreamed of.
- Speak up. Stause has never been one to back down from brutality. She has always spoken up for what she believes is right and what must be honored. Stause has also been open about issues such as reproductive freedom to LGBTQ+ rights.
- Create your own identity. Stause has succeeded in the industry due to her incredible and unique personality. She has made a name for herself as an expert soap opera actress and reality star. Christell has adapted her ways and created a unique but excellent identity for her character.
Interesting Facts about Chrishell Stause
Here are some facts about Chrishell Stause that most people don’t know about:
- Her middle name, “Chrishell,” is a portmanteau word created due to rumors of her mother giving birth to Stause at a Shell gas station. This was publicly denied by Chrishell in her book.
- Her oldest sister, Shonda, has appeared alongside Chrishell on “Selling Sunset.”
- Both of Stause’s parents died from lung cancer between 2019 and 2020.
- She has been nominated for Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series at the 47th Daytime Emmy Awards.
What happened between Justin Hartley and Chrishell Stause?
Hartley and Stause were happily married for two years, but after some differences, Hartley filed for divorce in November 2019. The divorce was finalized on February 22, 2021.
Why is Selling Sunset so famous?
Selling Sunset is a reality show on Netflix that follows a real estate firm called the Oppenheim Group and a group of agents as they navigate their personal and professional lives. The show has blown up due to its unique style, allowing the world to see a different perspective of the industry.
Who is Chrishell Stause’s father?
Her biological father is said to be half Japanese and half Spanish, who had left before she was born. More details are undisclosed; however, currently, a man named Jeff is her stepfather.
Establishing a net worth of over $5 million and having made a name for herself in the soap opera industry, Stause has gone on to create a new staple in the world of entertainment. She has shown the world that a woman can manage multiple careers in acting and become a successful real estate agent.
Read More: Top 60 Richest Actresses in the World