What is Courtney Hadwin’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Wealth||Singing|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 2004|
|Height||5’4 / 1.63m|
|Place of Birth||Hartlepool, England|
- Courtney Hadwin’s Introduction
- Early Life of Courtney Hadwin
- Courtney Hadwin’s Career
- Highlights of Courtney Hadwin’s Career
- Personal Life of Courtney Hadwin
- Courtney Hadwin’s Related Video
- Famous Quotes of Courtney Hadwin
- Success Lessons from Courtney Hadwin
- Interesting Facts about Courtney Hadwin
Courtney Hadwin’s Introduction
Courtney Ann Hadwin is an 18-year-old English singer and songwriter. She gained international fame by participating in the 2017 season of The Voice Kids UK and the 13th season of renowned America’s Got Talent television show.
Early Life of Courtney Hadwin
Courtney Hadwin was born on July 6, 2004 in Hartlepool, England to Paul Hadwin and Ann-Marie. She has a younger brother named Paul and a sister named Melissa. She completed her primary education at the Hesleden Primary School and her secondary education at The Academy at Shotton Hall in Peterlee until 2018.
Hadwin has taken several vocal training courses from distinguished centers such as Shotton Hall Theatre School, Peanuts Master Classes, Kate Sirs School of Music, and Julie Miles’ Vocal Ovation.
Courtney Hadwin’s Career
Having attended music schools all over England, Courtney Hadwin finally made her debut at TeenStar in Newcastle in 2015. She was nine years old at that time and reached the grand final in her first-ever event. She gained attention by posting many covers and duets.
Having seen a uniqueness in her singing capabilities, she auditioned for The Voice Kids UK in 2017. Once again, she reached the finals and lost. Her big break came in the 13th season of America’s Got Talent in 2018.
She was awarded the Golden Buzzer and was sent straight to the second round for her incredible performance of “Hard to Handle” by Otis Redding. Once more, she reached the grand final but could not win the title. She went on to perform in many live shows in Las Vegas.
Soon after, Courtney signed a record deal with SYCO records, and by October 2019, she released “The Cover Sessions,” an album comprising covers of popular hits. Hadwin returned to America’s Got Talent in 2019. She took part in The Champions Edition, where she performed her first original song.
Highlights of Courtney Hadwin’s Career
- Became the finalist on the 2018 season of America’s Got Talent
- Finished in 2nd place on The Voice Kids UK and TeenStar
- Hadwin has been among the 50 top contestants in all America’s Got Talent shows across 194 countries
- Awarded the Golden Buzzer for her incredible cover of Otis Redding’s “Hard to Handle”
Personal Life of Courtney Hadwin
Courtney has not been in any publicly known relationships till date. She is currently single and resides in the village of Hesleden with her family.
Courtney Hadwin’s Related Video
Famous Quotes of Courtney Hadwin
- “Growing up, I’ve always wanted to be a rock star.”
- “I’ve had some messages from some famous people which have been so unreal that they know who I am. I had support from Paloma Faith, Luke Evans, Stevie van Zandt, Jojo Siwa and Sharon Stone. It was amazing that so many big names had been talking about me.”
- “I’m just happy and proud for what I’ve done, and for coming in the Top 10 of ‘America’s Got Talent.'”
Success Lessons from Courtney Hadwin
Hadwin’s life story as a child prodigy and certifying herself as a generational talent is a journey like no other. Here are a few success lessons to note from her:
- Hard work is detrimental. From a young age, Courtney had to work hard to get where she wanted. She would busk in nearby streets and towns to earn some extra cash. Hadwin used this cash to fund her music career by hiring vocal coaches and taking courses. She worked hard to achieve her goals.
- Age does not matter. At just 14, Hadwin competed in her first major TV competition and reached the grand finals. Despite losing, she learned that age had nothing to do with success. In the following years, she competed in America’s Got Talent and reached the finals again, beating several opponents older than her.
- Ignore the hate. Success comes with hate. Due to her finding great success at quite a young age, Courtney was susceptible to being bullied. In countless interviews, she has stated that she received so many hate messages over the years that it almost got to her, yet she learned to ignore them and strived to be the best version of herself.
Interesting Facts about Courtney Hadwin
- In April 2016, she won Hartlepool’s Performer of the Year Award.
- She raised funds for children at an event for U-Support in 2018 in Southampton.
- Her biggest influences are Little Richard, James Brown, Janis Joplin, and Mick Jagger.
- Hadwin is an exceptional cover artist with a whole album dedicated to cover songs.
- She dyed her hair red in 2021 to try out a new look.
What happened to Courtney Hadwin after America’s Got Talent?
After competing in the 13th season of America’s Got Talent and The Champions edition, Courtney signed a record deal with SYCO Records and released her first EP album.
How old was Courtney Hadwin in America’s Got Talent?
Courtney Hadwin competed and reached the grand finals of America’s Got Talent at the age of 14.
Did Courtney Hadwin win The Voice?
In 2017, Hadwin took part in The Voice but only managed to reach the competition’s finals.
Frequently being titled as a a generational talent, Courtney Hadwin has reached new heights and excelled in her singing career. She has established a net worth of over $1 million and is on track to break every ceiling in the world of music.