What is Dream Doll’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Rapping, Reality T.V, Social Media|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1982|
|Height||5’0” / 152 cm|
|Place of Birth||The Bronx, New York|
- Dream Doll’s Introduction
- Early Life of Dream Doll
- Dream Doll’s Career
- Highlights of Dream Doll’s Career
- Dream Doll’s Personal Life
- Dream Doll’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Dream Doll
- Success Lessons From Dream Doll
- Interesting Facts About Dream Doll
Dream Doll’s Introduction
Dream Doll is an American rapper, TV star, and social media personality best known for her appearance on the “Love & HipHop: New York” reality TV series from 2017 to 2018. Interestingly, she established her roots in the television industry before transitioning to rapping – when the industry norm was switching from music to acting.
Early Life of Dream Doll
Tabatha Robinson (a.k.a. Dream Doll) was born on February 28, 1982, in The Bronx, New York, to a British mother and African-American father. Robinson has not revealed the identity of her father.
After completing her secondary education at the Bronx Academy Senior High School, she continues her studies at Westchester college. She then enrolled at the Herkimer Community College and began pursuing a Business Degree.
Doll reportedly started singing when she was 15.
Dream Doll’s Career
Numerous sources report that Dream Doll was arrested in 2014 on charges of prostitution. The arrest documents were leaked by her rival, Bianca Bonnie. However, upon further inspection, it remains unclear whether Dream Doll was the individual arrested.
Dream Doll began her professional career in 2015 as a bartender at the Starlets Gentlemen’s Club in neighboring Queens County. She first saw widespread popularity in 2016 with her appearance in the 16th season of the famous reality TV show “Bad Girls Club.” She made her TV debut as a controversial, confrontational character – spoiling for a fight. She only made it to the 2nd episode before getting kicked off.
In 2017, Dream Doll joined “Love & Hip Hop: New York,” another reality TV series. This opportunity cemented her identity as a reality TV star but, more importantly, allowed her to dip her toes into the rap industry simultaneously.
She made her musical debut in 2017 with the EP “Life in Plastic.” The EP featured her iconic single, “Love is Blind.” The following year, she released a 10-track sequel. Some of Dream Doll’s most popular tracks include “Who You Lovin?,” “Everything Nice,” and “Dream Team.”
She continued to upload her releases to her self-titled YouTube account. She has amassed 316k subscribers and 36 million views on the platform as of October 2022.
Highlights of Dream Doll’s Career
- Started her professional career as a bartender in 2015
- Appeared on Bad Girls Club in 2016
- Joined Love & Hip Hop: New York as a supporting cast member in 2017
- Launched her YouTube channel in 2019. Has over 300K subscribers today
Dream Doll’s Personal Life
Dream Doll has been romantically linked to multiple personalities in the past few years. She has dated Justin Combs, Lil Uzi Vert, Safaree Samuels, and YBN Almighty Jay.
In 2021, she was dating Dionte Gray, more popularly known as Arrogant Tae. However, there hasn’t been an update on their relationship for quite some time.
Dream Doll has feuded with other celebrities in the past, her most noteworthy altercations being with Cardi B and Nicki Minaj. However, these were fairly minor incidents that died down in a matter of weeks.
Featured: Cardi B’s Rise to Fame
Dream Doll’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Dream Doll
Dream Doll’s most famous quotes and sayings:
- “Talk to me nice or don’t talk to me twice.”
- “Consistency is going to bring back your motivation. Stay Motivated.”
- “I’m most proud of every year being a better year and me, getting closer to my goals and my dreams, and every year just being better.”
Success Lessons From Dream Doll
Here’s what we can learn from the controversial but charismatic Dream Doll:
- Strive for improvement. Despite being someone at arguably the highest level of their craft, Dream Doll continues to strive for improvement. She’s been singing since she was 15 but, as she herself reported, developed her distinct ‘rap voice’ much later in life.
- Ignore the haters. Dream Doll is not someone who addresses hate. She hasn’t even acknowledged some of the allegations against her, which eventually made them die down. That’s something those who frequently find themselves under the spotlight can learn from her.
- Be kind at heart. Even though Dream Doll is one of the more adversarial celebrities of today, she’s secretly a kind person at heart. As the eldest sibling, she was responsible for attending to and caring for her younger brothers and sisters throughout her teenage years.
- Don’t back down from a fight. Backing down from a fight might seem like the right thing to do, but it’s not for Dream Doll – she uses conflict to her advantage. The numerous controversies she’s been involved in have lent themselves beautifully to promoting her popularity and presence even further.
Interesting Facts About Dream Doll
Here are some interesting facts about Dream Doll you may not have known before:
- According to a video on her YouTube channel, the now-millionaire worked over 25 jobs in the past.
- Dream Doll is a Savage X Fenty ambassador who has featured the brand multiple times on her social media.
- In the beginning phases of her rap career, students from her college showed up at her shows and performances to support her.
- In 2017, a video of Dream Doll performing oral intercourse was leaked online.
How is Dream Doll so rich?
Dream Roll derives her wealth from record sales, ad revenue, her merchandise line, brand deals and sponsorships, and her ambassadorship with Savage X Fenty.
Did Dream Doll undergo plastic surgery?
DreamDoll has undergone multiple plastic surgeries in the past decade, one of which went terribly wrong.
Where does Dream Doll live?
Dream Doll currently resides in Los Angeles, California. She owns a lavish property valued at hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Dream Doll is a multi-talented individual who’s built herself a decorated career in singing, rapping, and acting. While her story doesn’t exactly feature her going from rags to riches, she did work small-time gigs at franchises and clubs to make ends meet after graduating college.
Today, she’s a successful and well-recognized artist who’s garnered the attention of millions, and we can expect much more from her in the near future.
Read more: Rihanna’s Billion Dollar Business Empire