What is Emily Fernandez’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Actress and Singer|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1992|
|Height||4 ft 1 inch|
|Place of Birth||Pennsylvania|
|Partner||Joe Gnoffo (married 2015)|
- Emily Fernandez’s Introduction
- Early Life of Emily Fernandez
- Emily Fernandez’s Career
- Highlights of Emily Fernandez’s Career
- Personal Life of Emily Fernandez
- Emily Fernandez Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Emily Fernandez
- Social Media Stats of Emily Fernandez
- Success Lessons From Emily Fernandez
- Interesting Facts About Emily Fernandez
Emily Fernandez’s Introduction
Emily Fernandez is an American reality show star and an actress, getting attention for her small height. Along with a friend and fellow cast member, Bri Barlup, she is one of the rap duo from the American reality television series Little Women that debuted on Lifetime in 2016. As of July 2022, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Early Life of Emily Fernandez
Emily Fernandez was born on June 30, 1992, in Pennsylvania. She currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia. When Emily was just a baby, her biological parents gave her up for adoption.
She has achondroplasia, a rare health condition that impairs the growth of bones in her limbs, and also causes abnormal growth in the spine and skull.
Related: Kylie Jenner TV Career and Business
Emily Fernandez’s Career
Emily Fernandez was employed as a club promoter and was a superb dancer when she started her career. Before joining the cast of Little Women: Atlanta, Emily was part of a rap duo known as The Cheeks. Emily’s nickname was Right Cheek, and her partner, Bri Barlup, was Left Cheek.
When Emily joined the cast of Little Women: Atlanta on the Lifetime TV network, she was still unknown. But her dramatic relationship with Lontel and the heartbreak they experienced turned things around for her.
She was seen in the first season of the show alongside other members Ashley Ross, Bri Barlup, Tiffani Chance, and the Salinas Twins. She also appeared in the second season, but left in the third season. Emily then reprised her role in the fifth season, though she said she wouldn’t feature in the sixth.
She moved to Dallas and after a few days, was offered to sign a contract with the TV show named Little Women: Dallas, the renowned launch of Little Women: LA Franchise.
Highlights of Emily Fernandez’s Career
Some of the best highlights of Fernandez’s career include:
- Emily Fernandez and her friend, Bri Barlup, were initially club dancers. They both appeared in the music video of Da Wop by rapper Lil Chuckee.
- In 2016, she joined Little Women: Dallas, as its cast member.
- In 2017, she recorded a song named Lifetime, alongside Dreadz. She also has her own official YouTube channel called OFFICIALLCRC.
- In 2017, Emily and Bri also launched three singles; Poppin’ Bottles, Gettin Rich, and HD. The Poppin’ Bottles video, which was posted on their YouTube channel, crossed 12 million views in just two months.
Personal Life of Emily Fernandez
Fernandez was in a relationship with Lontel Johnson. They were together on and off for at least four years. Fernandez and Johnson welcomed a son, Lontel “JJ” Johnson Jr. on April 27, 2016. Just like Emily, JJ was born with achondroplasia dwarfism. JJ passed away on August 5, 2016, at 3 months old due to health complications.
In September 2018, Emily revealed that she was pregnant again, delivering a baby boy named Zayne Odell Johnson on October 2, 2018. His father is Lontel Johnson, and he was conceived through IVF. Zayne has Achondroplasia Dwarfism, just like his mother.
Fernandez has a daughter named Eva from a previous relationship. Eva is average-sized.
Emily Fernandez Related YouTube Video
RIGHT CHEEK OF LITTLE WOMEN ATLANTA ON IG LIVE
Famous Quotes of Emily Fernandez
- “To say the last 3 months have been the most difficult of my life is the understatement of the century. JJ, my second born, was a prayer answered. He was born on April 27, 2016, and he was the perfect tiny package.” – Emily Fernandez
- ”My baby was having seizures in utero and doctors believe there was a problem with the placenta. Little people’s pregnancies are high risk and being pregnant with a little person is even more dangerous. He wasn’t receiving enough oxygen and he was born with blood around his brain.” – Emily Fernandez
- “I fought for his life – I demanded that he have multiple tests run. I wanted to be sure that I did everything in my power to save him and keep him. If he would’ve been average height, this would’ve still happened.” – Emily Fernandez
- “I don’t feel like you were ready when I had JJ but when he came you made yourself prepared and you were around for him. You don’t have to be involved if you don’t want.” – Emily Fernandez
Social Media Stats of Emily Fernandez
Here are some statistics of Emily Fernandez’s social media accounts:
Success Lessons From Emily Fernandez
Here are some lessons you can learn from Fernandez:
1. The circumstances of your birth
The circumstances of your birth should not determine your future. Emily was given away at birth, but that one act allowed her to find a new family full of people just like her.
2. Don’t let tragedies stop you
Tragedies are painful, but they do not have to stop you. It was hard after the loss of her adoptive mother and her son, and both had been events that Emily allowed to stop her. Emily forged on, achieving both personal and professional highlights after these painful events.
Interesting Facts About Emily Fernandez
Here are some interesting facts about Fernandez:
- She was given up by her parents for adoption as a child.
- Emily suffers from a rare health condition that impairs the growth of her limb’s bones.
- She had a lot of ups and downs in her relationship.
- Emily was deeply affected by the loss of her son JJ.
- She’s an active member of Little People of America.
- She has an OnlyFans account where she posts exclusive content.
Featured: Simon Cowell Television Success Lessons
Is Emily Fernandez married?
No, she and her husband Lontel separated after the loss of their son JJ in 2016.
What is Emily Fernandez’s net worth?
Despite many challenges, Fernandez has had a good career, earning a net worth of $1 million.
Does Emily Fernandez have kids?
Yes, she has a daughter named Eva and a son named Zayne Odell Johnson.
Emily Fernandez is a reality show star known for the reality television show Little Women. She is a perfect example of someone who’s been going through painful times but hasn’t let it stop her from achieving her dreams and career. Her net worth is estimated to be about $1 million.