What is Hasbulla’s net worth?
|Source of Wealth||TikTok/Instagram|
|Date of Birth||2003 (Age 19)|
|Height||0.99m (3 ‘3)|
|Place of Birth||Makhachkala, Dagestan|
You’ve probably seen the so-called ‘Mini-Khabib’ smacking people and cursing in his child-like voice on TikTok— but how much is Hasbulla’s net worth?
Hasbulla Magomedov is a 19-year-old Russian social media celebrity from Dagestan, Russia. His videos mocking MMA personalities on TikTok and Instagram have brought him worldwide fame; his recognizable child-like appearance is caused by a rare genetic disease. According to reports, Hasbulla has a net worth of almost $200,000 as of 2022.
Early Life of Hasbulla
Hasbulla Magomedov was born in 2003 in Makhachkala, Dagestan. He suffers from a rare form of dwarfism, giving him his child-like appearance. He was raised in a Muslim family along with one sister. His interest in mixed martial arts dates back to his childhood, but his medical condition prevents him from participating.
Hasbulla started his career in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic by making videos of himself sparring and boxing. He also filmed videos of him getting into altercations with people and posted them on Instagram and TikTok.
He became a viral sensation in May 2021 after posting a pre-fight press conference video with Tajikistani singer Abdu Rozik, who suffers from the same type of dwarfism. Soon after, he also posted a video imitating the weigh-in of UFC legend Khabib Nurmagomedov that gained millions of views.
Hasbulla’s Personal Life
Hasbulla is thought to suffer from a rare dwarfism known as Growth Hormone Deficiency. The disease causes him to look like a 5-year-old child and have a high-pitched voice. He is close friends with former UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. He is a devout Muslim and has expressed his desire to become an Islamic theologian.
Highlights Of Hasbulla’s Career
- Dana White is reportedly willing to pay Hasbulla $1.5 million to fight against Abdu Rozik!
- A video of Hasbulla and Abdu Rozik having a pre-fight press conference went viral in May 2021 and was viewed by million!
- After going viral in 2021, Hasbulla has almost 2 Million followers on Instagram.
- He called out Logan Paul to a fight for his NFT collection, which is worth almost $2.5 Million!
Famous Quotes of Hasbulla
- “Of course, sometimes I really get tired because there are lots of people who want to communicate with me; I just want to go to Dubai.”
Hasbulla’s Related Youtube Video
Social Media Stats of Hasbulla
Instagram Followers: 2.1 Million (March 2022)
Success Lessons From Hasbulla
- Never let your circumstances dictate your life. Hasbulla suffers from a rare type of dwarfism that has no cure and inhibits his physical growth. However, he made the best of his given resources and is now an internet celebrity that travels across the world.
- You can always pursue your passion if you put in the effort. Despite being a die-hard MMA fan, Hasbulla could not get a professional fight due to his medical condition. Now, he’s been offered $1.5 Million by the president of UFC for a fight against an equal competitor.
Interesting Facts About Hasbulla
- Hasbulla’s nickname is ‘Mini-Khabib’ after he made a video of him imitating the weigh-in of Khabib Nurmagomedov!
- Hasbulla is 19-years-old even though he stands only 3 feet 4 inches tall!
- Hasbulla got temporarily banned from Instagram in December 2021 after allegedly sending death threats to a woman!
What disease does Hasbulla have?
According to unconfirmed reports, Hasbulla suffers from a genetic disorder called Growth Hormone Deficiency. This condition prevents the pituitary gland from producing enough growth hormones. The condition gives him the physical appearance and voice of a 5-year-old.
Where does Hasbulla train?
Hasbulla reportedly trains at the Nurmagomedov School of MMA in Dagestan, founded by the late father of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Who is Hasbulla fighting?
Hasbulla is in talks with Tajikistani singer Abdu Rozik for a fight hosted by the UFC. The two fighters suffer from the same type of dwarfism and are nearly the same age and height. According to reports, Dana White is ready to offer the pair nearly $1.5 Million each to fight.
Hasbulla is one of the internet’s favorite meme artists that arose during the COVID-19 pandemic. The ‘Mini-Khabib’ has many nicknames and is likely to be signed for an MMA fight in the coming future. With his rising popularity, he has acquired a net worth of almost $200,000, which is likely to multiply several times if he manages to stage a professional fight.