What is Jenna Bush Hager’s net worth?
|Net worth||$12 million|
|Source of Wealth||Presenter / Author|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1981|
|Height||5’8” (172 cm)|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, Texas|
|Partner||Henry Chase Hager (m. 2008)|
- Jenna Bush Hager’s Introduction
- Early Life of Jenna Bush Hager
- Jenna Bush Hager’s Career
- Highlights of Jenna Bush Hager’s Career
- Jenna Bush Hager’s Personal Life
- Jenna Bush Hager’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Jenna Bush Hager
- Success Lessons from Jenna Bush Hager
- Interesting Facts about Jenna Bush Hager
Jenna Bush Hager’s Introduction
Jenna Bush Hager is an American author, newscaster, television personality, and the daughter of former US president George W. Bush. Hager is a prominent socialite for her philanthropic efforts and feel-good editorial pieces. She is currently an editor-at-large for Southern Living Magazine and also the co-host of her own segment on the Today show on NBC called Today with Hoda & Jenna.
Hager traveled around the country with her family because of her father’s political activities and joined in on a lot of events where she would make an appearance on stage to say a few words. She is also a former teacher who still emphasizes the importance of education and makes sure to include one segment regarding it on her NBC show.
Early Life of Jenna Bush Hager
Jenna Bush Hager was born on November 25, 1981, in Dallas, Texas, and was named after her maternal grandmother, Jenna Hawkins Welch. However, she spent very little time in Dallas since her father was very politically active at the time. After her father was elected the Governor of Texas, she had to move to Austin with her family.
During her youth as a student at the University of Texas, the presenter made headlines after she got arrested with her fraternal twin sister for misdemeanors regarding underage possession of alcohol. Hager had tried to purchase alcohol again but under a fake ID, which led to her getting arrested again within a span of 5 weeks in 2001. She did not contest any of the charges against her in court.
Around 2004, the socialite was vehemently against her father running for office. She expressed how she felt but was ultimately forced to play along with her parent’s personal goals. Both Hager and her sister had to take turns visiting different states to support their father’s campaigning. This led to them forming a close bond with John Kerry’s daughters during their trips.
Featured: Hillary Clinton’s Career
Jenna Bush Hager’s Career
Hager began teaching in 2006 and debuted as a writer with the book Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope the following year. She spent her time actively supporting UNICEF and its initiative to provide underprivileged children a fair chance at an education. She took part in one of their missions while she was a teaching aide at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School.
Hager worked as an intern for the United Nations Children’s Fund as well. Around 2009, after publishing more of her written work, she began her decade-long tenure with NBC and The Today Show. She worked as a correspondent and anchor for the network for years and eventually got the chance to interview former first lady Michelle Obama. In 2022, she received a massive first look-deal for her potential book club production from the Universal Studio Group.
Highlights of Jenna Bush Hager’s Career
- Started her job as a teacher’s aide and took the risk when she joined a UNICEF internship program.
- Used her skills and experience from the internship to come back and establish herself as a potential educator and prolific writer.
- Started writing books regarding her views on society and her past. That effort eventually landed her a job at NBC.
- Joined NBC and started working on her television career until she got the chance to interview Michelle Obama. Hager spent her tenure working with The Today Show.
Jenna Bush Hager’s Personal Life
Jenna is a married woman and her husband’s name is Henry Chase Hager. She is on the board of the Greenwich International Film Festival and has no political affiliations or ties with any political parties. She and her fraternal twin sister refer to themselves as “free thinkers.”
Hager loves reading, and her mother used to be a librarian. The presenter is also a huge fan of going for long walks, writing, and philanthropy. She currently lives with her husband and makes most of her revenue through her appearances online.
Read More: Vladimir Putin’s Presidency & Successes
Jenna Bush Hager’s Related YouTube Video
Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Pierce Bush (Full Interview) | Chelsea | Netflix
Famous Quotes of Jenna Bush Hager
- “Thank you for seeing that all the women you love deserve to be free of the shame and distraction that might otherwise keep us from enjoying the blessings of this life.”
- “The world is such a big place, and there’s so much that goes on, but a lot of the media really just cover the same thing over and over again.”
- “For we are given power not to advance our own purposes, nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power, and it is to serve people.”
Success Lessons from Jenna Bush Hager
- Do Your Thing: Your upbringing can’t define who you are, and it cannot decide what you have to do for the rest of your life. Hager carved out her own career path through sheer will.
- Sometimes, Compromise Is Inevitable: It’s okay to have a rebellious phase, as long as it doesn’t compromise your future. Hager wasn’t very fond of her situation due to her father’s political activities yet still kept up a smile while being a representative.
- Get Exposure: Traveling around can help you accumulate a ton of experience that only serves to benefit you in the long run. Hager’s work with NBC started off on the basis of her ability to compose and write captivating pieces.
Interesting Facts about Jenna Bush Hager
- She is a mother of three and still has enough time to keep up her frequent appearances on The Today Show.
- Hager got the chance to meet with the Royal Family because of her father’s work. She even had dinner with Prince Charles III the night before his mother passed away.
- She’s the author of books like Everything Beautiful in Its Time: Seasons of Love and Loss and co-author of The Superpower Sisterhood.
- Jenna attended a summer camp during her youth and shared pictures of her time there on her Instagram in 2022.
Who is Jenna Bush Hager’s husband?
Her husband is Henry Chase Hager. The couple have been married since 2008.
How much does Jenna Bush Hager make from The Today Show?
It is estimated that The Today Show pays Jenna Bush an estimated $4 million.
Yes, Barbara Bush is Jenna Bush Hager’s sister. She is an American activist and the co-founder of Global Health Corps.
Despite having some hurdles and a huge shadow to overcome, this Texas girl found her way out by being herself and working on her career. Writing about her exploits eventually landed her a job with NBC that she has been consistently working on for years. Hager is a popular television personality now who even got the chance to interview famous political figures during her tenure with the network.
Read Next: Nayib Bukele’s Famous Quotes