What is Kendall Jenner’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$45 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Model, Media Personality|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1995|
|Height||1.79 m (5’10”)|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Partner||Devin Booker (boyfriend)|
- Kendall Jenner’s Introduction
- Early Life of Kendall Jenner
- Kendall Jenner’s Career
- Highlights of Kendall Jenner’s Career
- Personal Life of Kendall Jenner
- Kendall Jenner’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Kendall Jenner
- Social Media Stats of Kendall Jenner
- Success Lessons From Kendall Jenner
- Interesting Facts About Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner’s Introduction
Kendall Nicole Jenner is a hugely famous supermodel, reality television star, and an influential socialite. She belongs to the world-famous Kardashian family who appears in their reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Jenner is an extraordinaire in fashion and one of the wealthiest women in her industry.
Numerous acclaimed fashion magazines have published Jenner’s minimal makeup looks on their cover. She has made her mark in the most glamorous fashion shows in the world. Her success extends to various business deals and brand endorsements with luxury fashion companies.
Early Life of Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Her mother, Kris Jenner, is a famous businesswoman and media personality while her father, Bruce Jenner, is a retired Olympic decathlete who later became a transgender and goes by the name Caitlyn Jenner. She has one biological sister, Kylie, four half-siblings from her mother’s side, and four half-siblings from her father’s side.
Jenner grew up in the Calabasas suburb of Los Angeles. She initially attended Sierra Canyon School but soon switched to homeschooling to focus more on modeling. At the age of 13, she was signed by Wilhelmina Records and made her modeling debut for Forever 21’s Twist collection campaign. In 2010, she appeared in a Teen Vogue snapshot. By the time she graduated in 2014, she had bought her own $1.4 million condominium in Los Angeles.
Kendall Jenner’s Career
Jenner’s fame from starring in her family’s reality TV show kick-started her vocation to be a model. Her career progressed from appearing in collections to earning supermodel status in 2017. In 2011, Jenner walked in the Mercedes-Benz fashion week. She had appeared in countless magazines by 2012. Jenner partnered with Russel James, Victoria’s Secret photographer, for several joint projects featured in places like Miss Vogue Australia.
By 2013, she signed for “The Society Management” and worked for numerous fashion powerhouses and top fashion designers worldwide. She was affiliated with names like Givenchy, Chanel, Michael Kors, and multiple others.
Since 2014, she has walked in the most prestigious Paris, Milan, and New York fashion weeks and Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Estée Lauder appointed her as their company’s official representative and later a brand ambassador. In 2017, she dethroned Gisele Bündchen as the highest-paid model in the world.
Jenner has collaborated with several brands in launching various fashion-related product lines; clothing, makeup, jewelry, fragrances, skin-care products, and a teeth whitening pen are some examples. Jenner has teamed up with her sister Kylie for projects under the brand name “Kendall + Kylie.”
Although most of their ideas were successful, the duo faced legal action for a vintage clothing line. They faced copyright infringement lawsuits for featuring old artists on their shirts without their permission.
Jenner has made guest appearances in movies like “Ocean’s 8.” She made her photography debut in 2016, publishing her first project featuring Kaia Gerber. Jenner has also co-authored multiple books with her sister.
Highlights of Kendall Jenner’s Career
- Starred in “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” (2007-2021)
- Modeling debut in Forever 21’s Twist collection (2009-2010)
- Modeled in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time (2015)
- Designated as a brand ambassador of Estée Lauder (2015)
- Officially listed as the highest-earning model in the world by Forbes (2017)
- Five-time Teen Choice Awards winner
- Received Fashion Icon of the Decade award at Daily Front Row Awards (2017)
Personal Life of Kendall Jenner
Jenner has had a vast history of ex-boyfriends and relationships since the start of her career. Her past boyfriends include Harry Styles, Lewis Hamilton, Orlando Bloom, Jordan Clarkson, A$AP Rocky, Blake Griffin, Anwar Hadid, Ben Simmons, and Kyle Kuzma. She is currently dating professional basketball player Devin Booker. Rumors suggested that they split up; however, they have recently reconciled and announced that they love each other.
Despite being a world-famous model, Jenner has been scrutinized by the public on several occasions. In 2017, Jenner was paid by a fraudulent music festival to promote their event. She faced a lawsuit and settled for $90,000. Jenner’s public image was further smeared after appearing in a controversial Pepsi commercial.
In 2021, she faced backlash for culturally appropriating Mexican culture in a tequila company’s campaign shoot. Liu Jo fashion company sued Jenner for breaching her contract by failing to appear for a photoshoot she had initially committed to.
Jenner is a philanthropist who cares about the social welfare of the community. From attending charity events to auctioning her clothes to raise money for underprivileged children, Jenner has proved her service to the public. She has worked with organizations like The Robin Hood Foundation, Share Our Strength, and Feeding America.
Read More: Kylie Jenner Worth and Relationship History
Kendall Jenner’s Related YouTube Video
73 Questions With Kendall Jenner | Vogue
Famous Quotes of Kendall Jenner
Here is some insight into the fashion world by Kendall Jenner:
- “I think a natural look is prettier. I rarely wear makeup, but we always wear sunscreen on our faces.
- “I try not to be too invasive into my personal life. When I was younger, I used to tweet a lot everything I was doing and feeling. I can’t do that anymore because it’s just giving people too much room to judge.”
- “You can’t take anything personally in this business. Follow your dreams, but there is a lot of criticism. You have to brush it off. Everybody is looking for something different.”
Social Media Stats of Kendall Jenner
Social media is a substantial demographic market for Jenner as she earns through sponsored posts. She is currently the tenth most followed person on Instagram. Here are her social media statistics:
- Instagram: 252 million followers
- Twitter: 32.3 million followers
- Facebook: 22 million followers
- Tiktok: 3.8 million followers
- YouTube: 252K subscribers
Success Lessons From Kendall Jenner
- Be proud of yourself. Jenner prefers her natural look over using tons of makeup even while being a supermodel. Being yourself requires courage and confidence.
- Facing criticism. Jenner explains that criticism exists in every part of life, and learning to brush it off is essential. Criticism is only harmful if you don’t learn from it.
- Let your success do the talking. Jenner condemns boasting and trying to prove your worth through words alone. Working hard and achieving results speaks for itself.
- Honesty. Jenner teaches the importance of honesty and hard truths to avoid awkward situations in the future. It is better to confess to a mistake early to avoid worse consequences later.
Interesting Facts About Kendall Jenner
- In 2016, a model wax figure of Jenner was created for Madame Tussaud’s London Fashion Week Experience Event.
- Jenner has severe anxiety issues and suffers from panic attacks.
- Jenner loves horseback riding and wanted to be an Olympic horse rider.
- Jenner collects vintage cars. Her favorite one is a 1957 Corvette Stingray.
Who is Kendall Jenner’s best friend?
Jenner’s closest friend is Gigi Hadid. She’s part of a friend group consisting of Cara Delavigne, Gigi Hadid, and Hailey Bieber. They have matching tattoos to commemorate their bond.
Is Kendall Jenner still a model?
She has not officially retired yet but has been out of the fashion spotlight for some time. According to reports, it is likely due to her anxiety disorder.
Did Kendall Jenner attend college?
No, Kendall never went to college as she was already a successful model when she graduated high school.
Kendall Jenner’s modeling career skyrocketed and made her one of the most successful models in the world in mere years. At the age of 19, she was listed in Time Magazine’s 30 Most Influential Teens chart. Jenner’s career created a gateway between the world of fashion and social media. Although there has been a decline in her modeling appearances, her popularity is ever-growing.