What is Kevin Samuels’ Net Worth
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Influencer|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1969|
|Height||6’2 / 1.78m|
|Place of Birth||Atlanta, Georgia|
- Kevin Samuels‘ Introduction
- Early Life of Kevin Samuels
- Kevin Samuels’ Career
- Highlights of Kevin Samuels’ Career
- Kevin Samuels’ Personal Life
- Kevin Samuels’ Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Kevin Samuels
- Social Media Stats of Kevin Samuels
- Success Lessons from Kevin Samuels
- Interesting Facts about Kevin Samuels
Kevin Samuels‘ Introduction
Kevin Samuels was an American social media influencer, life coach, dating expert, and part-time YouTuber.
He gained mainstream success in 2020 for his awe-inspiring and emotionally driving speeches. Through his wisdom and expertise in numerous aspects of life, he helped people build up successful multi-million business empires. In addition, Kevin made a YouTube channel where he gave guidance regarding dating and relationship advice.
Kevin was also a brand ambassador of a self-titled company. Despite being a renowned multi-talented person, he faced many controversies in his life. During his life, he amassed a net worth of $4 million.
Early Life of Kevin Samuels
Kevin Roshon Samuels was born on March 13, 1969, in Atlanta, Georgia. Not much is known about his early life. According to media reports, he spent his childhood in Oklahoma City. His parents divorced when he was young, which exposed him to extreme emotional stress.
Kevin studied at the Millwood High School and later on went to University of Oklahoma, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering. He met an unfortunate fate when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 21.
Kevin Samuels’ Career
Kevin began his journey to stardom as a sales manager. He worked as a business manager at Office Depot, a retail corporation, for three years.
After quitting, he joined a media company called Supermedia in 2009. Kevin significantly boosted the company’s sales by working as an internet sales agent. His advertising skills paid off as he made the brand more alluring.
In 2013, Kevin started working as a media consultant for a marketing firm known as The Real Yellow Pages. By this time, Kevin’s future career as an image consultant began to take off.
One trademark of Kevin was his spectacular looks and fashion sense. He founded a company named after himself called “Kevin Samuels”. It offered advice to aspiring individuals on styling choices and brand integration. Samuels reportedly charged $10,000 per client for image consulting.
After cultivating his brand and gaining exposure, he ventured into social media to expand his career. Kevin’s fame sky-rocketted after his YouTube channel reached 1.5 million subscribers. Kevin posted many motivational videos on life lessons that helped him garner thousands of views and made him a YouTube sensation.
Highlights of Kevin Samuels’ Career
- Posted “Modern Women Are A Party of 1”
- The New York Times described him as “plain-spoken, hypermasculine authority”
- Made a guest appearance on VladTV
- Accumulated 1.2 million followers on Instagram
Kevin Samuels’ Personal Life
Kevin kept the details of his personal life hidden. However, reports suggest that he had been married and divorced twice. Kevin was involved in several relationships throughout his life and has one daughter.
Kevin enjoyed a rich and lavish lifestyle. He owned several high-end sports cars such as a Lamborghini Urus, Tesla, and Mercedes.
In 2020, Kevin went viral after he uploaded a video called “Your Average at Best.” In the video, Kevin sharply criticized women and men. He also laid emphasis on black people failing to meet traditional values. After it was posted, his fame declined significantly.
On May 5, 2022, Kevin died at the age of 57. He complained of having severe chest pain and was rushed to the hospital. According to reports, hypertension was a major factor in his demise.
Kevin Samuels’ Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Kevin Samuels
Kevin’s words of wisdom give us an insight on how to lead our lives. Here are some precious gems:
- “If a woman decides to go on a date with any man after the hours of 5 p.m.,“[intimacy] should be on the menu.” However, if the intention of the woman is to keep the relationship with the man “strictly platonic,” the time frame of noon to 3 p.m. is more suitable.”
- “Ladies, Understand something when a man asks you out on a date he’s asking to have sex. If you don’t want to have sex with him do not go on a date with him.”
- “Women for the last 30 to 40 years have been told you can have it all whenever you want, no matter how you are. And they’ve been given an unrealistic expectation of their actual sexual marketplace value.”
Social Media Stats of Kevin Samuels
Kevin was able to gather a huge fan base for his solid speeches. Here is a list of his active social media accounts:
- Instagram: 1.2 Million Followers
- YouTube: 1.54 Million Subscribers
- Facebook: 311K Followers
- Twitter: 41.9K Followers
Success Lessons from Kevin Samuels
Kevin is an exemplary figure for all of us. Here are some success lessons we can adopt in our lives:
- Be Real. Kevin never felt shy in telling people about their flaws. He pointed out their mistakes straightforwardly. He knew that he had to re-invent people’s thoughts and perceptions even if that involved criticism. After all, it was for their betterment.
- One Failure Doesn’t Define You. When Kevin was involved in controversies for criticizing men, women, and the black community, he didn’t give up. What made him standout was his ability to cope up with the situation optimistically. Remember, failures are always a lesson.
- Don’t Settle For Less. Although he was a professional image consultant, Kevin had a firm belief that he could do more. And, so he did. He tried his luck at social media which turned out to be a huge success and helped him build a sizable business empire.
- Grooming matters. One hallmark of Kevin was that he always wore outclass tailored suits. When working on a PR project with an attorney, he picked out clothes for her. She was impressed by his choice and this changed the trajectory of Kevin’s career. He discovered his passion and left the firm to start his own company.
Interesting Facts about Kevin Samuels
Here are some interesting facts about Kevin Samuels:
- Kevin interviewed both Nicki Minaj and TI.
- He appeared as a therapist and dating advisor for Future’s song, “Worst Day.”
- His favorite singer was Taylor Swift.
- Kevin earned $5,000 a month from his YouTube videos.
Did Kevin Samuels appear in movies?
Kevin was not an actor by profession. Although, he did appear in the 1982 film “Crystal Gazing.”
Was Kevin Samuels in the military?
A picture of Kevin in a military suit spread like wildfire on the internet. It is rumored that he served in the Colorado Army National Guard’s Snow Response Team.
Is Kevin Samuels gay?
Kevin’s tone and accent led many people to believe that he was gay. However, Samuels was straight and never claimed that he was homosexual.
Kevin Samuels was one of the most iconic YouTubers the platform has ever seen. With his hard work and persistence, he became one of the best motivational speakers on the internet. Even though his journey came to an early end, Kevin continues to inspire and educate people through his videos.
Read More: Teeka Tiwari Financial Tips and Career