What is Keyshia Ka’Oir’s net worth?
|Net worth||$20 million|
|Source of Wealth||Beautician / Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1985|
|Place of Birth||Kingston, Jamaica|
|Partner||Gucci Mane (m. 2017)|
- Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Introduction
- Early Life of Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Career
- Career Highlights of Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Personal Life
- Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Success Lessons from Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Interesting facts about Keyshia Ka’Oir
Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Introduction
Keyshia Ka’Oir is a Jamaican-American entrepreneur, actress, model, and the wife of rapper Gucci Mane. The model is famous for launching her own line of cosmetics and has sold products related to her fitness brand. She has managed to make over $50 million by being the CEO of three different companies.
Her brand image is incredibly strong and she has gained a lot of traction online. She is a social media sensation with millions of followers on her handles. Ka’Oir established her acting career by working with her husband on the productions he was associated with like The Spot.
Early Life of Keyshia Ka’Oir
Keyshia Ka’Oir was born on January 10, 1985, in Kingston, Jamaica. Soon after she turned 20, her family decided to move to the United States of America. Not much else is known about her early days of struggling within the states nor her childhood in Kingston. Ka’Oir started out as a stylist who eventually got her big break after she was featured in Drake’s music video.
Say Something had her playing the role of a jealous ex-wife named Lisa. That gig launched her career as an actress in music videos and kickstarted her modeling career as well. She eventually started getting featured in different magazine publications and music videos. Ka’Oir met her future husband, Gucci Mane, because she was hired as an actress in his music videos.
Featured: Gucci Mane’s Personal Life
Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Career
Ka’Oir has enjoyed a rather illustrious career by first becoming an actress and model, then launching her own business ventures and seeing them succeed one by one. By 2011, she was already planting the seeds by selling lipsticks under her make-up brand KA’OIR Cosmetics. It wasn’t long before her catalog expanded and she made her first million dollars by the next year.
She launched a brand of fitness products that include a waist-slimming device. Ka’Oir markets her entrepreneurial pursuits very effectively and appeals to her impressionable consumers’ evolving tastes.
She pushes a message of self-confidence through her brand image and encourages positive thinking for young women. Ka’Oir is also the CEO of Wopster’s closet, a line of designer clothes that are either pre-used or almost new.
Career Highlights of Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Established her modeling career after arriving in the USA by debuting in Drake’s video called Say Something.
- Built her own cosmetics empire by selling lipstick and marketing her brand to other celebrities within her network.
- Established her own fitness brand and clothing line.
- Played the main role in a feature film with her husband called The Spot.
Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Personal Life
Keyshia is a very private person in regard to her personal life and wants to keep it that way. She has even kept the number of kids she has a complete secret and encourages people to not pry into her affairs. The actress is Gucci Mane’s wife and a very busy yet successful businesswoman who enjoys traveling, fishing, surfing, and painting.
Keyshia was also vocal about her weight loss journey and decided to launch her own fitness brand. She got married to her husband on October 12, 2017. Keyshia has her own YouTube channel with over 25K subscribers. She also had a wedding with Mane that reportedly cost the couple $2 million.
Read More: Offset Career and Interesting Facts
Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Related YouTube Video
Keyshia Ka’oir Talks Gucci Mane, Staying With Him Through Prison & What Comes Next
Famous Quotes of Keyshia Ka’Oir
- “Gucci always says ‘It’s crazy how great of a businesswoman you are, and how successful you are.’ People don’t know this. They get a glimpse of it, but they don’t really know how I run my business.”
- “A lot of brands have come after me and clearly copied my entire thing, but I’m not upset. I’m a trendsetter. This is something I started and am still going strong and my business is huge right now. And I’m loving every bit of it.”
- “Gucci has always meant a lot to me. A lot of times, I feel like he’s misunderstood. I know that I’m one of the few people that really understands him. I was his biggest support system, and no matter what he goes through I’m going to be there for him. Why would I turn my back on him now?”
Success Lessons from Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Take A Chance: It doesn’t matter where you come from as long as you are willing to struggle and expand your horizons by trying new ventures. Keyshia took a chance, and now she runs two extremely successful businesses.
- Make Connections: The ability to network with other people can get you a lot of perks during your professional career. Having a strong network helps with marketing your brand image effectively.
- Expand: It’s never too late to innovate something you already do well. Ka’oir worked on her cosmetics line and expanded her catalog over the years. This helped her boost her image as well. Make sure to adapt to the changing times while you grow your business over the years.
Interesting facts about Keyshia Ka’Oir
- Her real name is Keyshia Dior. She changed it in 2012 following a press release.
- She is a very detail-oriented person and even has the same notebook she used when starting her career.
- Keyshia hates salt and actively tells people not to consume it for their own sake.
- She has a strict rule regarding her lips being touched up by other make-up artists.
- Keyshia studied to be a nurse but dropped out of the program before it finished.
Does Keyshia Ka’Oir like piercings?
Yes, she’s a big fan of tattoos and piercings and has some of her own too.
Is Keyshia Ka’Oir rude?
No, Keyshia describes herself as a Jamaican who was taught to never raise her voice or shout.
Who are the Wopsters?
It’s what fans of the couple affectionately call them. The name is derived from Gucci Mane’s nickname GUWOP (God Unity Wisdom Opportunity Power). Both Ka’Oir and Mane are referred to as such whenever they’re spotted out together.
Read Next: Jayda Cheaves’ Success Lessons