What is Kyle Forgeard’s Net Worth?
Kyle Forgeard is worth $1.5 million.
Some of the richest people have put little effort into becoming wealthy. They may have won the lottery, inherited wealth, or made a lucky investment. However, you will find that Kyle Forgeard is always doing something new as his net worth increases.
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||YouTube and merchandise sales|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1994|
|Place of Birth||Mississauga in Ontario, Canada|
- Kyle Forgeard’s Introduction
- Early Life of Kyle Forgeard
- Kyle Forgeard’s Career
- Highlights of Kyle Forgeard’s Career
- Kyle from Nelk Funniest Pranks!
- “Coke Prank on Cops”
- Famous Quotes of Kyle Forgeard
- Social Media Stats of Kyle Forgeard
- Success Lessons From Kyle Forgeard
- Interesting Facts About Kyle Forgeard
Kyle Forgeard’s Introduction
Kyle Forgeard is a Canadian YouTube star. He is a member of the group NELK, which he co-founded in 2010. NELK releases countless prank videos across multiple social media platforms, garnering lots of controversy along the way.
Since YouTube demonetized NELK, Kyle has earned his income through merchandise sales.
Early Life of Kyle Forgeard
On Tuesday, July 12, 1994, Kyle Forgeard was born in Mississauga in Ontario, Canada. He grew up surrounded by his parents, Rick and Gayle Forgeard, and his sister, Chantel Forgeard.
Kyle attended college at Ryerson University in Toronto for a short period. He took a filmmaking course and soon shifted his focus to YouTube and decided to drop out of college. Then, he co-founded NELK, the YouTube channel on which he would become famous.
Kyle Forgeard’s Career
In 2010, Kyle Forgeard co-founded a YouTube channel known as NELK. Originally, they named the channel NelkFilmz, but they later shortened it to NELK.
NELK first attracted attention with the video labeled “Coke Prank on Cops.” Kyle, Niko, and Marko led police officers to believe that they were selling cocaine. The trio was handcuffed and detained. Upon searching the vehicle, the officers found coca-cola cans rather than cocaine.
Because of the controversy surrounding them, YouTube demonetized NELK videos. NELK now relies on its direct-to-consumer merchandise business, making more than enough income.
Highlights of Kyle Forgeard’s Career
- Kyle met Jesse Sebastiani, a future member of NELK, at an MTV Canada conference
- In 2021 an arrest warrant was issued for Kyle in Texas.
- In March of 2021, physical assaults at a group meeting in Texas were associated with NELK
- NELK established a new line of seltzer called Happy Dad
- NELK initiated their clothing brand, Full Send
- Donal Trump was a guest star on Nelk’s Full Send podcast
Kyle from Nelk Funniest Pranks!
“Coke Prank on Cops”
In 2015, Nelk posted their video, “Coke Prank on Cops”.
Famous Quotes of Kyle Forgeard
NELK’s YouTube channel has popularized some slang terms, such as:
- Full send: Kyle Forgeard describes the mindset behind this slang as “any activity you do, give it your absolute best.”
- Rona Season: Refers to Corona Beer, which the members of Nelk often drink.
Kyle Forgeard tweeted this at Jimmy Kimmel: NELK “has way more viewers than you buddy. Kimmel used to be way funnier but now is just washed up and irrelevant”.
Kimmel had previously called NELK a “small group of YouTubers” and framed them as barely popular and unserious.
Social Media Stats of Kyle Forgeard
NELK’s YouTube channel has 7.34 million subscribers.
The Full Send Podcast on Apple Podcast receives 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 6,000 ratings.
Success Lessons From Kyle Forgeard
1.) Kyle Forgeard’s rise to fame has taught us a few things about wealth and influence. First, YouTube fame can lead to income outside of the YouTube platform. Selling merchandise to viewers can yield high profits.
2.) Second, subscribers will remain loyal to a channel even if YouTube disapproves of its channel.
3.) Third, social media influencers can have important discussions with politicians, such as the podcast Nelk recorded with Donald Trump.
Interesting Facts About Kyle Forgeard
- Kyle Forgeard has been called one “of the most recognizable personalities for young people in North America.”
- Clothing from NELK’s brand, Full Send, is sold in one-time Supreme style “drops”. Each article of clothing is fairly unique and difficult to secure.
- NELK began a flash mob on campus grounds at Illinois University, which violated Covid-19 regulations and resulted in a police investigation.
Here are a few more facts for you.
What Was NELK’s First YouTube Video?
Kyle and Jesse Sebastiani created Nelk’s first video titled “McDonalds Job Interview PRANK.”
What Is Kyle Forgeard’s Relationship Status?
Kyle is not in a relationship and was never engaged.
What Famous Guest Stars Has NELK Interviewed on Their Podcast?
Some famous guest stars on the Full Send podcast include Caitlyn Jenner, Colby Covington, and Mike Tyson.
Kyle Forgeard is a wild YouTube personality with a love of pranks. The videos he has made with the other members of NELK are often controversial. Nonetheless, viewers and subscribers across multiple platforms enjoy watching the group’s videos.
NELK currently makes the most profit off merchandise, such as their Full Send clothing line and Happy Dad spiked seltzer. They also host a popular podcast.
By expanding his reach across multiple markets, Kyle Forgeard has become a millionaire.