What is Kylie Jenner’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$900 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Cosmetics, Social Media, Endorsements|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1997|
|Height||5’6 / 1.68 meters|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
- Kylie Jenner’s Introduction
- Early Life of Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Jenner’s Career
- Highlights of Kylie Jenner’s Career
- Personal Life of Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Jenner’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Kylie Jenner
- Social Media Stats of Kylie Jenner
- Success Lessons From Kylie Jenner
- Interesting Facts About Kylie Jenner
Kylie Jenner’s Introduction
Kylie Jenner is an American model, fashion designer, businesswoman, reality Tv star, and cosmetics entrepreneur.
Kylie captured the spotlight when she was only nine by starring in the hit television series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” She turned her life around from being just a regular kid to one of the richest celebrities. When Kylie turned 21, she was declared the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
She is the founder of the well-known cosmetics company “Kylie Cosmetics.” In addition, she amassed a vast social media empire, becoming the second most-followed person on Instagram.
Early Life of Kylie Jenner
Kylie Kristen Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California, on August 10, 1997. Her father, Bruce Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner due to gender transformation surgery) is a former Olympic gold medalist, while her mother is a businesswoman.
Kylie has one biological sister, Kendall Jenner, and eight older half-siblings, including Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney, and Brody Jenner.
Jenner initially studied at the Sierra Canyon School, where she was a prime member of the cheerleading team, but in 2012, she switched to homeschooling. Kylie got her diploma from Laurel Springs High School in July 2015.
Kylie Jenner’s Career
Kylie’s million-dollar career kicked off with her role in the TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” as a protagonist. The show was a major breakthrough and was followed by many spin-offs. She made numerous guest appearances in them, such as “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
Kylie first modeling gig was in Sears’ Crush Dream Commercial in August 2010. She again modeled for Avril Lavigne’s Abby Dawn Runway in 2011 for New York Fashion Week. In the same year, Kylie and her sister hosted “Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theatre.” She was featured as ‘Style Stars of the Year’ in the Seventeen magazine and became their style ambassador. Kylie also interviewed the star cast of the popular movie “The Hunger Games” in 2012.
Capturing public attention from her on-screen roles and modeling, Kylie collaborated with her sister, Kendall, to launch new brands on a number of occasions and earned millions through the lucrative endorsements deals.
The two also teamed up with PacSun and TopShop to launch “The Kendall & Kylie Collection.” The sisters followed it up by launching their jewelry collection “Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie.” The following year, they rolled out their shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden’s “Madden Girl.”
Their most successful business venture was the “Wear Something Spar-kylie” and “Rainbow in the S-kylie” nail lacquer collection with Nicole by OPI, which earned them $100,000 each!
In 2015, Kylie launched her multimillion-dollar cosmetic line, “Kylie Lip Kits,” which was renamed “Kylie Cosmetics.” The lip kits retailed for $29 per box and included a lip liner and a lipstick of matching color. It became a hot selling item, with the kits selling out within minutes!
Shortly after, Kylie expanded her beauty venture by announcing “Kylie Skin” and became the second ambassador for the skincare line “Nip + Fab.” Later on, she found new avenues to expand her rapidly growing business by including eye, face, hair extensions, and eyebrows products into her brand.
Highlights of Kylie Jenner’s Career
- She appeared on “Time magazine’s Most Influential Teens” list.
- Youngest person featured on the “Forbes celebrity 100” list.
- Kylie released an app, “Kendall and Kylie,” that reached number 1 on iTunes App Store.
- She appeared in many music videos for PartyNextDoor and Jaden Smith.
Personal Life of Kylie Jenner
In 2014, Tyga and Kylie were seen getting intimate on her on her 17th birthday, and the two officialized their relationship after Kylie turned 18. She appeared in two of Tyga’s music videos. Tyga gifted her a Ferrari 458 convertible on her 18th birthday and a Mercedes Benz Maybach on her next birthday. Unfortunately, their relationship was short-lived and ended after three years.
Kylie started dating Travis Scott in 2017. They both first met at Coachella and fell in love. A year later, their first daughter Stormi Webster was born. Kylie appeared in Travis Scott’s music video “Stop Trying To Be God.”
The relationship ended in 2019, but the two patched up while in quarantine due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Within a short time, Travis and Kylie were blessed with a son, Wolf Webster, in February 2022.
Kylie Jenner’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Kylie Jenner
Kylie has many influential quotes that embellish our lives. Let’s take a glimpse into some of the potent ones:
- “It’s always the people that know the least about you that want to judge you the most.”
- “I never feel pressure to be a good role model. I always try to do my best to inspire people to be good and do the right thing, but I just can’t live my life always trying to be a good role model.”
- “I know how influential I am over my fans and followers. I feel like everything I do, my hair color, my make-up, I always start these huge trends, and I don’t even realize what I’m capable of.”
Social Media Stats of Kylie Jenner
With her strong passion and enduring hard work, Kylie gathered a huge fan base and became the most followed woman on Instagram! Here is a measure of her immense fame in some statistical terms:
- Instagram: 354 million followers
- Twitter: 40 million followers
- Facebook: 33 million followers
- Tiktok: 41.3 million followers
- YouTube: 12 million subscribers
Success Lessons From Kylie Jenner
- Hatred is a new success. When Kylie modified her lips to look bigger, she received acute criticism from the public. She used that exposure to silence the haters by creating her famous Lip Kit, which soon became trending.
- Listen to your heart. Kylie is passionate about what she’s doing. She began designing and launching products that she loved as a child. The public was enthralled, and it paved her way towards setting up a million-dollar beauty empire.
- Openly collaborate. Kylie is one of the notable examples that highlight the power of collaboration. She partnered with her family members and friends, who helped bolster her business and successfully boosted her sales.
Interesting Facts About Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Jenner had plastic surgery when she was 17 years old, transforming her from a young pre-teen to an attractive woman.
- She played a role in the comedy film “Ocean’s Eight.”
- Kylie hates chocolate cakes.
- She uses coconut oil to get sparkling white teeth.
Did Travis date Kylie’s sister Kendall?
Some pieces of evidence of their dating by sources caused serious friction between Kylie and Kendall. According to a source, Kylie “went ballistic.”
How does Kylie stay in shape?
Kylie Jenner enjoys working out and exercises with Kourtney’s trainer. She works out for an hour each day. Kylie reported, “Although difficult, it makes me feel good.”
What is Kylie Jenner’s favorite food?
Celery juice and salads are her favorites, giving her a nutritional balance. Kylie not only appreciates a good snack, but so does Stormi Webster, her daughter.
Continuing her reign as the Queen of Social Media, Kylie earns a solid $1.2 million per Instagram post, which is twenty times the annual salary of an average American. Kylie not only solidifies her reputation from the various endorsements and cosmetic products, but also takes the internet users by storm with her high-quality, impeccable pictures seen all around in famous magazines such as “Teen Vogue” and “OK! Magazine.”
Read Next: Kim Kardashian’s Early Life and Weird Facts