What is Lana Rhoades net worth?
|Net Worth||$24 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Instagram/OnlyFans/Brand Deals/YouTube|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1996 (Age 24)|
|Height||1.60m (5 ‘3)|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Early Life Of Lana Rhoades
Amara Maple (a.k.a. Lana Rhoades) was born in Chicago, Illinois, on September 6, 1996. She belongs to a religious family, but not much is known about them. She went to her local high school and performed as a cheerleader.
At the age of 16, Lana went to juvenile prison for one year due to her involvement with a local gang. She attended Oakton Community College but dropped out after deciding to work in the adult film industry.
Lana Rhoades Career
Her first job was as a waitress in a pub called the Tilted Kilt. In 2014, she made her opening debut in the adult film industry after moving to Los Angeles. She made adult firms for nearly three years before permanently quitting in 2018. She took part in nearly 250 adult films, got over 345 Million views, and won several awards during her career.
Later, she created an Instagram profile and an OnlyFans channel with almost 25,000 subscribers. She also appears on the podcast ‘3 Girls 1 Kitchen Area’ and has her own YouTube channel with nearly 1 million subscribers.
Personal Life of Lana Rhoades
Lana was married to her ex-husband Jon for nearly five years. She started dating famous-podcaster Mike Majlak in 2020, but the couple split a year later.
Lana announced her pregnancy in 2021 and gave birth to a baby boy named Milo in January 2022. She has never released the name of her baby’s father, but rumors are that it’s Kevin Durant or Mike Majlak. Lana says she neither smokes nor drinks.
Highlights of Lana Rhoades Career
- Lana won an award for the ‘Most Popular Female Performer’ in 2019 and 2020.
- According to Lana, she became a millionaire after leaving the adult film industry, saying, “The industry I did not get paid s***.”
- Playboy magazine featured her on the cover in October 2020.
- After making a channel on OnlyFans, Lana gained nearly 25,000 subscribers within months!
Lana Rhoades Related Youtube Video
Famous Quotes of Lana Rhoades
- “Fans are just used to seeing me on the internet, just watching my movies, they don’t really realize that it’s a person.”
- “Now I get to choose what I want to do and I’m getting paid for it, for work that makes me happier.”
- “One of the bad parts I face is people harassing me, every day, I mean they even stalk my family.”
Social Media Stats of Lana Rhoades
Instagram Followers: 16.8 Million (March 2022)
YouTube Subscribers: 1.08 Million (March 2022)
OnlyFans Subscribers: 25,000+
Success Lessons From Lana Rhoades
- A bad past does not define your future. Despite willingly performing in over 245 adult films, Lana decided to quit when she had enough. Her life took a 360-degree turn as she pursued her personal goals and became a millionaire within months.
- Always prioritize your boundaries and mental health. Lana explained that she decided to quit the adult industry after doing 3-4 scenes that left a permanent mark on her mental health. It turned out to be the best decision of her life as it led her to become a multi-millionaire and lead a life of her choosing.
Interesting Facts About Lana Rhoades
- In an interview, Lana revealed that she was DM’ed by a mystery footballer with 43 Million followers and a $63 Million contract!
- Lana started an NFT project that raised nearly $1.5 Million before abandoning it completely!
- Lana has claimed that she was only worth $100,000 while working in the adult industry!
- She earns approximately $150,000 each month from her OnlyFans channel, with around 25,000 subscribers!
Who is Lana Rhoades married to?
Lana Rhoades is currently single. She was married to her ex-husband Jon from 2014 to 2019. He is on Instagram by the handle @BigDad_87. It is currently unknown who the baby’s father is, but according to rumors, it’s either Kevin Durant or Mike Majlak.
Why did Lana Rhoades and Mike Majlak break up?
Lana Rhoades broke up with Mike Majlak in February 2021, citing ‘incompatibility’ as the reason for the split. She previously shared her disapproval of Mike hooking up with Instagram model Ava Louise on social media.
Why did Lana Rhoades quit the adult industry?
In her interviews, Lana explained that she decided to leave the industry because of her worsening mental health and low pay rate. After filming a couple of traumatic scenes, she sought therapy and quit in 2017.
After quitting the adult film industry in 2017, Lana Rhoades has turned her life around for the better. She is currently a multi-millionaire mum of one and living a comfortable life in the suburbs of Los Angeles. She has also called for removing all her adult films from the internet.