What Is Lyn Alden’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$4.6 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Investing/books/consulting/research|
|Date of Birth||1990|
|Place of Birth||United States|
|Star Sign||Unknown (Horse in the Chinese Zodiac)|
|Partner||Husband (Name Unknown)|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Lyn Alden is a finance and investing guru that provides thousands of investors with advice about the economy and stocks.
She also has expertise in electrical engineering and management, making her a powerhouse of knowledge in both the STEM and financial worlds.
She ran a successful investment firm and published several books on the top. Currently, she works as a full-time investor and independent analyst.
Alden’s career meets at the corner of finance and engineering. She founded the Lyn Alden Investment Strategy firm and wrote books to help people invest, such as StockDelver: How to Find Great Stocks.
She established her investing firm after college and quickly became a force in the investing and finance world. Her website offers topical articles and weekly paid newsletters that advise new and experienced investors.
She aims to help people find financial freedom via smart investing strategies and has found financial freedom for herself in doing so.
- She began investing in stocks at the age of 16
- Opening Lyn Alden Investment Strategy firm after graduating from college.
- Her research was cited in Forbes
- Her advice and story were featured in Business Insider
- In 2021, she joined Swan Bitcoin’s board of directors and became an independent director
Alden lived a difficult childhood in which she was homeless for many years and always lived below the poverty line. As a teen, she began investing to attain financial security.
Eventually, she went off to Rowan University for an electrical engineering degree, riding on student loans and part-time work to pay tuition. She began her investing firm shortly after graduating and has had financial security ever since.
Lyn Alden has kept her personal life quiet over the years. Even as she becomes one of the top investing consultants and writers, she remains elusive and a bit secretive. She is married to a man, but his identity is unknown.
When defining her career and purpose, Alden explained, “I take a lot of the chaotic, cluttered, financial noise out there and filter it down into a concise, actionable set of information to help you to make the most informed moves.”
When discussing how to get rich quickly, she stated,” Wealth means different things to different people, and for a lot of people, it can seem bewildering or out of reach.”
In a piece emphasizing the importance of a high credit score and what it takes to get one, she said, “My father had a low income, no college degree, and lived in a trailer park, but literally had a FICO credit score of 848.”
Why Bitcoin is the Best Money with Lyn Alden
Social Media Stats and Info
Since Alden keeps her personal life mostly under wraps, she isn’t particularly active on social media.
She has a Facebook that has little to no information or posts. She is most active on Twitter; she posts or retweets almost daily. But all of her tweets pertain to finances or engineering and mention nothing personal.
Twitter: 421.4k followers and more than 11k tweets
LinkedIn: More than 500 connections and networking interactions
Facebook: Hidden statistics
Website: Thousands of newsletter subscribers
Alden is very active on her website. While she says she is technically retired, she writes loads of articles. The articles give free advice to investors and people looking for financial assistance.
- Alden’s success exemplifies how lucrative the stock market can be if you use your money wisely. She was able to pull herself out of poverty using investment strategies.
- Rather than joining an established firm, Alden blazed her own trail, opening an investing firm under her own name.
- She retired shortly after turning 30, showing people that you can achieve financial success and freedom early in life.
- No one knows Alden’s birthday, place of birth, or husband’s identity.
- Lyn Alden is a woman, but there has been debate surrounding her gender identity on the internet.
- Before college, she lived in a trailer park with her father.
- A homeless man taught her to play chess when she was a child.
Below are common questions about Lyn Alden.
Where does Lyn Alden live?
She currently resides in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
When did Lyn Alden get married?
She married her husband in 2018 in a small ceremony.
Does Alden invest in cryptocurrency?
Yes, Alden has stated she has investments in Bitcoin.
While Lyn Alden blesses the public with loads of investing and financial tips, she maintains a private personal life.
She is a genius at helping people with investing and finding financial freedom. Her website and Twitter are currently the best sources to follow her endeavors.