What Is Max Keiser’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Stockbroker, broadcaster, filmmaker|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1960|
|Place of Birth||New Rochelle, New York|
Max Keiser’s Introduction
Max Keiser is a financially savvy broadcaster, filmmaker, producer, and writer. He’s worked for world-renowned companies like the BBC, Al-Jazeera, and The Huffington Post.
Keiser was also an early adopter of Bitcoin and continues to be a Bitcoin advocate. However, we didn’t include his Bitcoin holdings in his net worth, given that no one knows how much he owns.
Early Life of Max Keiser
Keiser was interested in working with people and finances from an early age. After graduating with a degree in theater from New York University, he worked several jobs, including in radio, as a stockbroker, and being a stand-up comedian.
He’d later harness the experience he gained in these fields to embark on a television career with many well-known broadcasting channels.
Max Keiser’s Career
Keiser’s career path is an inspiration among aspiring broadcasters and filmmakers, for he’s hosted, anchored, and produced many news series and shows.
Some of the most notable career achievements that helped him make money include hosting the financial Keiser Report show, anchoring On the Edge, producing a season of The Oracle on BBC World News, and producing People and Power on the Al-Jazeera Network.
Highlights of Max Keiser’s Career
Below are some of the biggest highlights throughout Max Keiser’s life.
- Moved to London in 2011 to present on Resonance FM
- Hosted the Keiser Report on RT
- Co-hosted Double Down with his wife
- Anchored On the Edge on Iran’s Press TV
- Became an early adopter and advocate of Bitcoin
- Worked on BBC World News’ The Oracle
- Produced People & Power on Al-Jazeera
- Writes for The Huffington Post
- Co-founder of the Hollywood Stock Exchange
Max Keiser’s Personal Life
Max Keiser married his wife, Stacy Herbert, who worked on the Canadian version of the Keiser Report. They lived in London from around 2011 to 2017 but now reside in the United States.
Apart from this, the public knows little about Keiser’s personal life. He is a strong advocate for activism. He founded a hedge fund called Karmabanque that short sells environmentally unethical companies and has raised awareness about JP Morgan’s silver price manipulation.
Max Keiser’s Related Youtube Video
Max Keiser is an advocate of Bitcoin. In the 45-minute YouTube video below, he talks about Bitcoin’s role in the world of centralized finance.
You can watch the video below:
Mexican Billionaire Ricardo Salinas: Private Jet Bitcoin Interview w/ Max Keiser & Stacy Herbert:
Famous Quotes of Max Keiser
Below are some of the most memorable lines that Keiser has said:
- “Only put money in the banking system that you can afford to lose!”
- “I think anybody who is interested in keeping their money safe from the criminal banking system would want gold, silver, and Bitcoin.”
- “We must continue to educate the masses and encourage savings in Bitcoin to truly drain the kleptocratic swamp ruling our financial system.”
Social Media Stats of Max Keiser
Max Keiser is most active on Twitter, where he primarily posts about the future of Bitcoin. You can also find innumerable videos of him on YouTube, although it doesn’t appear that he has a personal channel.
His LinkedIn page summarizes his accomplishments, while his Instagram page has “keiserreport” as its handle, but it appears to be a personal account.
Below are links to Max Keiser’s social media pages:
Success Lessons From Max Keiser
Below are some of the biggest lessons that Max Keiser learned to become successful:
- Don’t follow the crowd. Keiser has made many comments about Warren Buffet’s poor financial choices.
- Do something you’re passionate about. Without doing something you believe in, your goals could fall short.
- Be persistent. Keiser wasn’t born into fame or riches; he’s a self-made millionaire.
Interesting Facts About Max Keiser
Get ready to impress your friends with the following facts:
- Keiser created a virtual currency called the “Hollywood Dollar.”
- He left The Oracle on the BBC after they told him he couldn’t mention Israel.
- His wife co-hosted The Keiser Report with him.
Below are answers to some of the common questions people have about Keiser.
What’s Max Keiser’s real name?
Max Keiser’s real name is Timothy Maxwell Keiser. However, he likes to go by “Max” Keiser.
How old is Max Keiser?
Keiser is currently 62 years old, given that he was born on January 23, 1960.
What does Max Keiser invest in?
Keiser invests in Bitcoin and El Zonte Capital, an investment fund that he created.
Max Keiser has used hard work, humor, and outspokenness to succeed. He doesn’t appear to bend his values for money, and he’s known for going after high-profile people and businesses.
However, this only has helped him gain more visibility and credit. His net worth will undoubtedly skyrocket should we ever find out how much Bitcoin he owns.