What is Megan Fox’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting, Modelling|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1986|
|Height||1.63 m (5’4”)|
|Place of Birth||Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA|
|Partner||Brian Austin Green (m. 2010; div. 2021) |
Colson Baker (current fiancé)
- Megan Fox’s Intro
- Early Life of Megan Fox
- Megan Fox’s Career
- Highlights of Megan Fox’s Career
- Personal Life of Megan Fox
- Megan Fox’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Megan Fox
- Social Media Stats of Megan Fox
- Success Lessons from Megan Fox
- Interesting Facts about Megan Fox
- Final Words
Megan Fox’s Intro
Megan Denise Fox is an American actress and model famous for her wild personality and beauty. She made her acting debut in the romantic comedy movie “Holiday in the Sun” and garnered mainstream popularity as Mikaela Banes in the movie “Transformers” in 2007.
Since then, Fox has landed many movie roles and modeled for luxury powerhouses like Armani. Recently, she became the center of attention for her peculiar relationship with music artist Colson Baker.
Early Life of Megan Fox
Megan Denise Fox was born on May 16, 1986, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA. Her parents were Gloria Darlene and Franklin Thomas Fox. They split up when she was three, and her mother remarried Tony Tonachio. Fox shared how her parents were intensely religious and strict. They raised her Pentecostal and did not let her socialize freely.
She began taking drama and dance coaching in Kingston, Tennessee, and was a part of the Kingston Clippers swim team. Her family moved to St. Petersburg, Florida, where she continued her lessons. At 13, Fox won multiple awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention, which commenced her modeling career.
She transferred high school from Port St. Lucie to St. Lucie West Centennial High School. Later, Fox moved to Los Angeles and completed her high school through correspondence courses when she was 17.
Megan Fox’s Career
After a few guest appearances, Fox made her film debut alongside Lindsay Lohan in the film “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.” She also got a role in the sitcom “Hope and Faith.”
Fox’s breakthrough performance in “Transformers” gave her the identity of a sex symbol. She was nominated for multiple accolades for her breakthrough performance. She was also part of the video games based on the movie. Fox criticized film director Michael Bay by comparing him to Adolf Hitler because he ordered her to lose ten pounds for her role in the film’s sequel. She was fired for her snarky remarks.
In 2009, Fox got the lead role in the movie “Jennifer’s Body.” After an average initial response, the film gained an enormous fan following and was considered a “forgotten feminist classic.”
Fox starred in a superhero movie, “Jonah Hex,” in 2010, which was unfortunately considered as the worst picture of the year by the Houston Film Critics Society. She has also made appearances in the music videos of Rihanna and Eminem
Her cameo in the comedy movie “The Dictator” got a lot of attention. At the same time, she also worked on a film with Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim.
In 2014, Fox got her next big break in the movie “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” She set her differences with Bay aside and also returned for its sequel. Fox also appeared in the hit sitcom “New Girl” for two seasons in 2015.
In 2019, Megan starred in the Korean film “The Battle of Jangsari” as an American news reporter. In 2021, she got a position alongside the famous Bruce Willis in the movie “Midnight in the Switchgrass.” Her latest works are in the movies Big Gold Brick, Taurus, and Good Mourning.
Highlights of Megan Fox’s Career
Here is a glimpse at Megan Fox’s career:
- Debut movie “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen” (2004)
- Breakthrough movie “Transformers” (2007)
- 2 Scream Awards
- Spike Video Game Award for Best Performance in “Transformers” video game (2009)
- 4 Teen Choice Awards
Personal Life of Megan Fox
Megan Fox’s popularity has always been a double-edged sword for the actress. She has publicly talked about her self-esteem issues, insecurities, and OCD. She gained a typecast status as a heartthrob and appeared in many magazines that gave her titles focused on her physical appearance. Megan exclaimed how the general view of the public is wrong, and she is highly asocial. She credits her Christian faith for her mental stability.
Fox started dating Brian Austin Green in 2004 after they met on the set of “Hope and Faith.” The couple had a 12-year age gap and got engaged in 2006. They reportedly broke up and got engaged again in 2010. They married the same year in a private ceremony on Maui Island.
The couple had issues, and Fox filed for divorce in 2015. They got back together in 2016 as Fox was pregnant with his child. They have three children together and one from Green’s previous marriage.
Fox filed for divorce again in 2020 and finalized it in 2021. She started dating Colson Baker, also known as Machine Gun Kelly, after Fox appeared in one of his music videos. They are famous for their outrageous acts of intimacy, such as blood-drinking rituals.
Read More: Zendaya Acting Career and Dating History
Megan Fox’s Related YouTube Video
MEGAN FOX | BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS | BIOGRAPHY
Famous Quotes of Megan Fox
Here are some of Megan Fox’s most famous words:
- “Just be you. I’ve learned the hard way, and in the end, some people are just so full of hate that no matter what you say or do, they’ll always have something to say.”
- “What people don’t realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you’re being bullied by millions of people constantly.”
- “I have a mouth and I’m not afraid to use it.”
Social Media Stats of Megan Fox
Megan Fox criticizes social media and considers it sinister. She stated how she doesn’t use her accounts personally. Here are the social media statistics of Megan Fox:
Success Lessons from Megan Fox
Being very outspoken, Megan Fox is eager to depart wisdom. Here are some of her lessons:
- Speak up for yourself. Fox faced bullying regarding her status and sexuality but never stayed quiet. It is essential to stand up and speak your mind.
- Always be yourself. Fox has faced being generalized as a sex symbol, but she never let it affect her as a person. Never change yourself because of others.
- Act fast on your dreams. Fox explains the importance of being quick to work towards your goals. Procrastination is the enemy of success.
Interesting Facts about Megan Fox
Here are some of the facts that go unnoticed about Megan Fox:
- FHM magazine readers voted Megan Fox the “Sexiest Woman in the World” in 2008.
- Fox has a clubbed thumb — a condition known as brachydactyly.
- Fox is bi-sexual and believes all humans are born bi-sexuals.
- Megan Fox had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her forearm, which she later removed as she considered Monroe’s life very hostile.
How many tattoos does Megan Fox have?
Fox has at least nine tattoos throughout her body. They reference famous personalities and some of her favorite literary works. She plans to have many of them removed.
Does Megan Fox’s engagement ring hurt?
Colson Baker revealed how he had the gorgeous ring custom-made to have thorns in it. It physically hurts Fox whenever she tries to take it off.
Which charity organization did Megan Fox work with?
Fox and her then-husband Green worked with Generosity Water, which focuses on water-related problems. Fox funded the construction of ten water wells.
Megan Fox is a role model for all women. Facing harshly opinionated Hollywood critics, she has always tried to save her respect in the industry. Fox is now an independent woman with a thriving film career. She has several big upcoming projects, such as “The Expendables 4” and “Johnny & Clyde.”
Featured image credit: lev radin / Shutterstock.com