What is Nelk Boys’ Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$5 Million (combined)|
|Source of Wealth||Youtube Entertainment / Merch|
|Date of Creation||2010|
|Origin Location||Toronto, Canada|
|Awards and Nominations||Creator Product Award|
- Nelk Boys’ Introduction
- Early Life of Nelk Boys
- Nelk Boys’ Career
- Highlights of Nelk Boys’ Career
- Nelk Boys’ Personal Life
- Nelk Boys’ Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Nelk Boys
- Social Media Stats of Nelk Boys
- Success Lessons from Nelk Boys
- Interesting Facts about Nelk Boys
Nelk Boys’ Introduction
The Nelk Boys are a group of Canadian YouTuber consisting of seven members. It was created over a decade ago and focuses on creating ridiculous pranks on YouTube and social media.
In recent years, the Nelk Boys have been emerging as a solid icon in the entertainment industry. They gained widespread fame when they posted a video of them allegedly carrying cocaine in a vehicle.
The group’s hallmark is their ability to perform unbelievable stunts and amuse people with their inventiveness and passion. Below is a list of all members of the Nelk Boys:
- Kyle Forgeard
- Stephen Deleonardis
- Salim Sirur
- Gabriel Poncio “SexyGabe”
- Aaron “Steiny” Steinberg
- Jimmy Gambles (Arthur Kulik)
- Cousin Jay (Jordan Nwanne)
Early Life of Nelk Boys
The group’s origin dates back to July 6, 2010. Kyle Forgeard, along with his friends Marko Martinovic, Lucas Gasparini, and Niko, founded the group. Kyle had a knack for tricking and pranking since he was young. After graduating, he founded the group to pursue his passion for entertainment.
After several years of working together, Kyle met Jesse Sebastiani, who was well-known for his documentary “Saved by the Status.” Shortly, Niko and Marko Martinovic left the group, and Jesse became an active member of the Nelk Boys.
However, Jesse soon became distant from the group to focus on the “Full Send” brand. Likewise, other members of the group also left by 2015 to pursue their individual career.
Nelk Boys’ Career
Nelk Boys kicked off their million-dollar career during the onset of 2015. Their video titled “Coke Prank on Cops” became viral and amassed 48 million views – almost three times higher than their second-most viewed video. The group pranked cops into thinking that they were carrying cocaine by describing it as “coke.”
In May 2019, Kyle was impressed by Stephan Deleonardis’ smoking and drinking challenges and added him to his team. Kyle was inclined to make his channel stand-out from the competitors. As each year passed, he continued to expand his team to produce more quality content that bolstered their reputation. Their channel reportedly generates more than $1.3 million annually.
In 2021, Kyle teamed up with his best friend, Bob Menery, to launch a podcast called “Full Send Podcast.” He aims to make this platform a medium for bringing more clients and expanding his reach. Their podcast frequently goes trending and includes sessions with popular celebrities like Snoop Dogg, Lil Durk, Donald Trump, and Elon Musk.
Highlights of Nelk Boys’ Career
- Accumulated over 1.22 billion views on their YouTube channel
- Won a Creator Product Award for their “Happy Dad Hard Seltzer” video
- Their interview with Donald Trump gathered 5 million viewers in less than 24 hours
- Participated in a “Spin the globe challenge”
Nelk Boys’ Personal Life
The members of Nelk Boys do not disclose much information about themselves and prefer to keep it private. In 2016, their video “Coke Prank on Cops” became a subject of controversy. They received a warning from the LAPD and soon issued a public message describing the prank as illegal.
Their most significant setback came in 2020 when they hosted a flash mob at the University of Illinois and gathered 200 people in the peak of COVID-19 pandemic. They were again interrogated by the police, which cost them the demonetization of their YouTube videos.
Featured: Sidemen YouTube Career and Member List
Nelk Boys’ Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Nelk Boys
Here are some popular quotes from Kyle Foregeard, the founder of the Nelk Boys:
- “We really have the power to illuminate all negative things in our life, but we have to find that light source inside of us and really tap in with it and reconnect with it.”
- “It’s not about being happy 100 percent all the time, cause that’s just life. I make sad songs, too, that really only make the happy songs better.”
- “I want to make a lot of people smile.”
Social Media Stats of Nelk Boys
Apart from their grand success on YouTube, Nelk Boys have also taken social media by storm with their brand sales and massive fan base:
- Instagram: 4.4 million followers
- Twitter: 544K followers
- Facebook: 1.7 million followers
- YouTube: 7.51 million followers
- TikTok: 4.2 million followers
Success Lessons from Nelk Boys
The lives of Nelk Boys give us an insight on how to lead a well-balanced life. Here are some life lessons we can adopt:
- Be Original. Kyle has done extremely awkward and unimaginable tasks for his videos, including chugging an entire bottle of vodka in one go and consuming a tremendous amount of THC edibles. Even though we don’t recommend these stunts, they do show us that in order to become original, we must test our limits and boundaries.
- Unity Brings More Strength. One crucial life lesson we can take from the Nelk Boys is their strong bond. It’s their unity and cooperation that transcended their status from just a regular prank channel to becoming one of the best groups of pranksters in the entertainment sector.
- Have Firm Faith. Nelk boys suffered many setbacks during their journey, including getting demonetized, which brought their career to rock-bottom. Even under heavy pressure, they never lost their faith and continued to make original content.
- Input Creativity. One aspect which distinguishes the Nelk Boys from other YouTubers is that they came up with their own pranks. The boys did not copy other content creators or replicate stunts. Instead, they created unique and innovative pranks to stand apart from their competitors.
Interesting Facts about Nelk Boys
Here are some interesting facts about Nelk Boys that we bet you didn’t know of:
- Nelk Boys have their exclusive merchandise
- They teamed up with rapper Tekashi 69 in one of their prank videos
- Nelk Boys love playing basketball
- They have supported many charitable organizations and raised awareness for breast cancer.
What does NELK stand for?
Formed in 2010, NELK is an acronym for the founding members of the group, namely Nick, Elliot, Lucas and Kyle.
Who owns Full Send?
The Nelk Boys made John Shahidi, a businessman, the president and manager of Full Send.
Does Jesse still work with Nelk?
In an episode of The Bootleg Kev Podcast, Jesse clarified that his reason for stepping away from the group was to focus on other matters. However, he has not left the group.
Even though it may seem like pranking and tricking can never be a lucrative career, each member of Nelk Boys makes millions of dollars annually. Their intense creativity is vividly displayed in their videos and to date, it remains unmatched.
Read Next: SteveWillDoIt Worth and Relationship History