What is Noah Beck’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Social Media Personality|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 2001|
|Height||1.8 m (5’11”)|
|Place of Birth||Peoria, Arizona, USA|
- Noah Beck’s Introduction
- Early Life of Noah Beck
- Noah Beck’s Career
- Highlights of Noah Beck‘s Career
- Noah Beck’s Personal Life
- Noah Beck’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Noah Beck
- Success Lessons From Noah Beck
- Interesting Facts About Noah Beck
Noah Beck’s Introduction
Noah Beck is an American social media influencer and a famous TikTok star. He decided to make TikTok videos for fun during the COVID-19 pandemic and became an instant sensation garnering millions of views. Beck was formerly a soccer player, on track to joining the MLS but his priorities changed.
Beck’s TikToks included dances and other skits. He was recruited and is currently residing in the Sway House. His fame has attracted many prominent brands to work with him and sponsor his online posts.
Early Life of Noah Beck
Noah Beck was born on May 4, 2001, in Peoria, Arizona, USA. He belongs to a well-settled Christian family. His father is a businessman, and his mother is Amy Beck. Noah’s father was a soccer coach, so he grew up playing soccer. In Arizona, he was the team captain for the U.S. Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program from 2014 to 2017 while he was in high school.
Beck secured a full-ride scholarship to the University of Portland for his background in soccer. He started in 2019 and was a midfielder for the Portland Pilots soccer team. He represented himself at the NCAA Division 1 level in soccer. In 2020, he completed his first year online due to the pandemic and dropped out shortly after.
Related: Interesting Facts About RiceGum
Noah Beck’s Career
While quarantining, Beck began using TikTok to pass time. He made some dancing videos and lip-syncing skits for fun. Surprisingly, his videos blew up in popularity and grabbed the attention of millions. Beck was recruited by Blake Gray to join the Sway House in June 2020. It was a group of TikTokers who lived together and collaborated on their videos.
Beck started acquiring brand deals for which he charged a fixed fee. TikTok listed beck among the top ten breakout TikTokers of 2020. Beck attended acting classes in 2021. He starred in his series “Noah Beck Tries Things,” in collaboration with AwesomenessTV. The show featured many of his popular friends and his girlfriend.
Several fashion powerhouses noticed Beck and offered him brand endorsements. Beck appeared on the cover of VMan fashion magazine with an eccentric wardrobe. Beck was invited as a VIP guest to a Louis Vuitton menswear show. Currently, Beck has over 33.8 million followers on TikTok.
Highlights of Noah Beck‘s Career
- Started his TikTok account (2020)
- Joined the Sway House (2020)
- Short-film series with AwesomenessTV “Noah Beck Tries Things” (2021)
- Appeared on the digital cover of VMan magazine (2021)
- Attended a Louis Vuitton menswear show as a VIP guest (2021)
Noah Beck’s Personal Life
Since September 2020, Beck has been in a relationship with TikTok Star Dixie D’Amelio. The couple faced public backlash for vacationing in the Bahamas during the pandemic. Beck explained how they used a private jet and followed the necessary precautions.
Beck loves and plays soccer and basketball. Cristiano Ronaldo and Kobe Bryant are his role models.
In 2022, Beck showed minor support for the demonetized Andrew Tate and faced a lot of criticism for his words. Fans accused him of being misogynistic for agreeing with some of Tate’s points.
Featured: The Personal Life of the Liver King
Noah Beck’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Noah Beck
Here are some motivational words by Beck and the reason he started making online videos:
- “…opportunities were too good not to take and I kinda just had to roll the dice, if you will, on my future.”
- “I love hanging out with friends. Like fun, genuine people that you can just have a good time with.”
- “I can’t study all day, I can’t go hang out with my friends because we’re all locked up and I can’t train every minute of the day because my body can’t take that. So I’m like, I’m just gonna make some videos.”
Success Lessons From Noah Beck
Beck’s unexpected journey from being a D1 athlete to becoming a fashion icon through TikTok is full of lessons. Here are some major takeaways from his career:
- Be kind. Despite his fame and stardom, Beck remains one of the most humble online celebrities who never flaunts his success and always acts empathetic towards others. It is vital to be considerate and thoughtful.
- Be opportunistic. Beck had always envisioned himself as a future football player. However, due to circumstances and new opportunities, he was able to take advantage of his chance and adapt to a new goal in life when it presented itself.
- Health and fitness. Beck maintained his healthy lifestyle when the world was bound to its homes due to the pandemic. Proper diet, nutrition, and fitness are essential needs in life that can make you stronger physically and mentally.
- Spreading positivity. Beck’s whole brand as a social media personality is positivity. He aims to fight the general toxicity of social media and keep his audience smiling through his content.
Interesting Facts About Noah Beck
Here are some less-known facts about Noah Beck:
- Beck was a brilliant student and had a 3.9 GPA in university.
- Beck does not live in the Sway house and has his own residence.
- He has two younger sisters, Tatum and Haley Beck.
- Beck had surgery for gynecomastia in April 2021.
Where does Noah Beck live?
Beck lives in an estate in Los Angeles with his two friends and co-members of the Sway Group, Bryce Hall and Blake Gray.
Abbie Herbert revealed in a video that she is Noah Beck’s cousin by inviting him over to meet her daughter, Poppy.
Are Noah Beck and Dixie D’Amelio still dating?
When they stopped posting pictures together, there were rumors of a breakup. The couple stated that they are choosing to keep their relationship private.
While displaying his dancing skills to impact the world positively, Beck has smartly shaped his career around it. He took advantage of the attention brands provided him and used it to smoothly transition into a fashion icon. He continues striving towards new heights in the fashion world and as an influencer.
Read More: The Fitness Journey Of Lena The Plug