What is Pete Davidson’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Comedy, Acting|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1993|
|Height||1.91 m (6’3)|
|Place of Birth||New York City, USA|
- Pete Davidson’s Introduction
- Early Life of Pete Davidson
- Pete Davidson’s Career
- Highlights of Pete Davidson’s Career
- Personal Life of Pete Davidson
- Pete Davidson’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Pete Davidson
- Social Media Stats of Pete Davidson
- Success Lessons From Pete Davidson
- Interesting Facts About Pete Davidson
Pete Davidson’s Introduction
Pete Michael Davidson is an American comedian and actor. His mellow personality and relatable humor are a huge crowd-puller for audience of all ages. He is famous for being a cast member on the show “Saturday Night Live.”
Pete started his career by appearing in shows like “Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” “Guy Code,” and others. Davidson has a reputation for dating some very popular women. His recently got into a relationship with Kanye West’s ex-wife, Kim Kardashian, which caused Kanye to go on an online rampage against Davidson.
Early Life of Pete Davidson
Pete Michael Davidson was born on November 16, 1993, in New York City, USA. His parents are Amy and Scott Matthew Davidson, and he has a little sister named Casey. Scott’s father was a firefighter who sacrificed his life during the 9/11 attacks at the World Trade Center.
Scott was deeply affected by his loss. The trauma overwhelmed his school life, and he even ripped his hair out once. Davidson changed high schools several times and graduated in 2011.
He dropped out of college to pursue comedy after one semester. His first experience with stand-up comedy was when he was 16 after his friends challenged him to go on stage at a bowling alley in Staten Island.
Pete Davidson’s Career
In 2013, the MTV show “Failosophy” gave Davidson his first air-time on TV. He continued working with MTV and appeared in the show “Guy Code.” Soon, he had his first stand-up episode on Comedy Central in “Gotham Comedy Live.” Scott also appeared as a guest on “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” and “Wild’ N Out.”
Davidson was given the chance to audition for SNL by Bill Hader, who he met on set. After landing a place on the cast of “Saturday Night Live,” Pete became the youngest member on SNL at that time. He also started getting attention and promising reviews after his “Indiana Jones” skit with Dwyane Johnson.
In 2015, Davidson partook in the “Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber.” Besides mocking Bieber, he made some questionable remarks on Snoop Dogg and Kevin Hart’s movie “Soul Plane.” In 2016, Davidson was placed on the honorable Forbes 30 Under 30 list. He did his first stand-up special in New York City in the same year.
In 2019, Davidson announced that he would go on tour accompanied by John Mulaney in 4 states for a limited comedy series. Davidson also worked with Machine Gun Kelly to promote Kelly’s album “Hotel Diablo.” He also bagged major roles in multiple movies during 2019, including The Dirt, The Angry Birds Movie 2, and What Men Want.
Pete co-wrote and starred in his movie, “The King of Staten Island,” which was released in 2020, along with his second comedy special. He was nominated for the 46th People’s Choice Awards for his excellent performances. He recently starred in the Netflix show, “The Best Friends,” and appeared in “Suicide Squad” and “Marmaduke.”
Highlights of Pete Davidson’s Career
- Joined the cast of “Saturday Night Live” (2014)
- Placed on Forbes 30 Under 30 list (2016)
- First Stand-up Comedy Special “Pete Davidson: SMD” (2016)
- Stand-up Comedy Special “Alive from New York” on Netflix (2020)
- “The King of Staten Island” movie (2020)
- Best Actor Award at CinEuphoria Awards (2020)
Personal Life of Pete Davidson
Davidson has a very close-knit relationship with his mother and lives with her on Staten Island. He recently stated that he will be moving to Brooklyn.
Davidson takes an interest in politics. He is particularly close to Hillary Clinton and helped in her 2016 U.S. Presidential Election campaign. Pete also has a tattoo of Clinton on his leg and considers her as his “hero.” He also supported Joe Biden in the following Presidential Elections of 2020.
At age 17, Davidson was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, for which he took medicinal marijuana. In 2017, he stated that he quit drugs in an Instagram post as marijuana made him emotionally distressed. He was later diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. In 2018, Pete shared suicidal thoughts on his Instagram, which forced the police to conduct a wellness check on him.
Davidson has been in many relationships. He dated Carly Aquilino in 2014 and Cazzie David in 2018. He started dating the famous singer Ariana Grande in 2018 and got engaged a few months later. However, the engagement was called off. Ariana Grande wrote a song dedicated to Davidson after they split.
Since then, Davidson has been involved with four more women. This includes Kate Beckinsale, who was 20 years older than him. Recently, he started dating Kim Kardashian following a skit they did together on SNL after she filed for divorce against Kanye West. West was infuriated and threatened Davidson in the lyrics of one of his songs.
Pete Davidson’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Pete Davidson
Aside from his usual hysterical jokes, Davidson’s intellect is displayed in some of these quotes.
- “Things that I feel really sad about, I talk about. That way, if it’s funny, it doesn’t hurt anymore.”
- “I’m not making fun of it because I want to make fun of it. I’m making fun of it so I feel better. I don’t want people to think any time there’s a tragedy that I’m going to make a joke about it. It’s only funny to me because it’s personal to me. And that was always the goal. It wasn’t to be this insult person.”
- “It’s not good to be lit all the time and have no clear-headed thoughts.”
Social Media Stats of Pete Davidson
Pete Davidson chooses to remain off social media. He does not have a Twitter account and recently deleted his Instagram account too:
- Facebook: 132K followers
Success Lessons From Pete Davidson
As one of the most famous TV personalities today, all of us can take some success lessons from Pete Davidson:
- Always be straightforward. Davidson always speaks his mind and is never afraid to mention sensitive topics in his shows. He preaches the importance of sticking to your ideals and expressing them openly.
- Never let your curiosity die. No amount of information about your passion should satisfy you. Davidson credits SNL for helping him find new topics for his jokes.
- Focus on your life and passion. Davidson considered social media a distraction and got rid of his online presence to be more aware of his surroundings.
Interesting Facts About Pete Davidson
Pete Davidson’s life is full of interesting controversies and details. Here are some facts about him:
- Davidson shared on The Breakfast Club morning radio show that he was once suicidal and Kid Cudi’s music saved his life.
- Davidson is a huge fan of the Harry Potter series and even has related tattoos.
- Davidson has his father’s badge number, 8418, tattooed on his left arm.
- Pete Davidson collects sneakers and has over 100 pairs of rare sneakers.
How many tattoos does Pete Davidson have?
Pete Davidson has over 70 tattoos all over his body, referencing different aspects of his life.
How long did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson date?
Davidson and Grande dated for about five months, during which they also got engaged. Ariana stated how it was “way too much too soon.”
What happened between Pete Davidson and Den Crenshaw?
Davidson made fun of Crenshaw’s eye patch, which offended him. Davidson then apologized when Crenshaw came on his show SNL. However, he later rescinded his apology.
Where does Pete Davidson live?
He lives with his mother in Staten Island in his house, which is worth $1.3 Million.
Pete Davidson is charismatic and deeply passionate about comedy. He is blunt on the stage, and his audience loves his goofy antics. He continues to work with companies like Netflix to create more content to make the world laugh.
Read Next: Kanye West Feuds and Rapping Career