What Is Raoul Pal’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$45 million|
|Source of Wealth||Hedge Funds/Financial Media/Fund Management|
|Date of Birth||February 6th, 1968|
|Height||1.93m (6 ‘4)|
|Place of Birth||Burnham, United Kingdom|
|Last Updated||April 2022|
Raoul Pal is the leader of Real Vision, a financial media company and analysis network. He had a successful career managing hedge funds and working in financial management.
In 2012, he started investing in Bitcoin. Pal has become an influential figure in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. He lives in the Cayman Islands with his wife Anoush. His net worth is $45 million.
Raoul Pal was born in Burnham, England on February 6th, 1968. His father is from Punjab, in northern India. His mother is Dutch and is from Leeuwarden.
Pal lived 12 years of his childhood in Spain and then went to the University of Plymouth to study Economics and Law. Soon after graduating, he began his career in finance.
Raoul Pal stepped into financial management as a sales executive at Dow Jones Telerate immediately after graduating. He changed jobs frequently and worked at James Capel and Co, Goldman Sachs, and GLG Partners.
In 2004, Pal retired from financial and hedge fund management. After this, he started to work on his ventures. In 2005, he founded the Global Macro Investor. In 2014, Pal founded Real Vision.
Over his long career, Pal has had numerous highlights, including:
- Became a senior executive at James Capel and Co in 1991.
- Started work at Goldman Sachs in 1997
- Became a portfolio manager at GLG Partners in 2001 before retiring in 2004
- Founded Global Macro Investor the following year.
- Started investing in Bitcoin in 2012.
- Founded Real Vision in 2014.
- Published his book The Best Investment Writing: Volume 1: Selected writing from leading investors and authors in 2017.
In 2019, Raoul Pal married Anoush Pal, a clinical psychologist, and applied behavior analyst who works with autistic children.
Together, Raoul and Anoush live in the Cayman Islands. They both work there and enjoy a lavish lifestyle in the British territory.
Related Youtube Video
Raoul’s Macro Masterclass
1.) “I think the big surprise on the near-term horizon is a collapse in economic growth in the US.”
2.) “Crypto hedge funds are going to be the next BIG thing. I know because I’ve created a Fund of Funds investing in them!”
3.) “You may hate green energy, hate AI, hate the rise of the robots, hate crypto, hate genetic sciences, hate space industries, hate big data, etc. Technology doesn’t care. Nor does the future. It cares not about the past. Embrace it or die angry. Your choice.”
Social Media Stats & Info
Raoul Pal is very active on Twitter. He uses the platform to share the latest news about crypto and bitcoin, engage in discussion, and answer questions.
Raoul Pal has many success lessons to teach others, such as:
- Since he retired at the age of 36, Pal has shown that people can retire at a young age if they work very hard
- He is proof that financial success can come from investing
- Has shown that you can find success in the internet-driven economy
Interesting or Weird facts
These are some of the most unusual and weird facts about Raoul Pal:
- He has said that he has invested 98% of his liquid net worth in cryptocurrency.
- Pal predicted the 2008 financial crisis and was one of the only financial experts to do so.
- Is a friend and collaborator of Grant Williams and co-founded Real Vision with him
Here are some commonly asked questions about Raoul Pal.
What is Raoul Pal’s nationality?
Although he was born in the United Kingdom, Raoul Pal is Dutch and Indian. His parents moved to the United Kingdom shortly before he was born.
Does Raoul Pal still work in fund management?
Pal is not part of the industry anymore, as he retired in 2004 at age 36. He still works in finance as the leader of Real Vision.
Does Raoul Pal invest in Ethereum?
Even though he mainly talks about Bitcoin, Pal is a vocal advocate for Ethereum and has put a lot of money into Ethereum.
Raoul Pal is a prominent figure in the world of finance. He had a very successful career managing finances and advising people on hedge funds. Pal now has a net worth of $45 million.
Pal chose to retire young and pursue his dreams, which led to the founding of Real Vision. On Real Vision, he creates content that helps people with their investments.