What is Roman Atwood’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$14.5 million|
|Source of Wealth||YouTube comedian and prankster|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1983|
|Height||5’ 8” (1.7 m)|
|Place of Birth||Millersport, OH|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Roman Atwood is a YouTube vlogger and prankster with more than 15 million subscribers. Roman is one of the highest-paid YouTube personalities. Due to his various career ventures, he brings in approximately $10 million each year. His current estimated net worth is $14.5 million.
Born to Curt and Susan Atwood, Roman Atwood gained an early love for producing videos. Prior to his film career, he worked for his family’s rope company, Atwood Rope.
After spending time creating videos in high school, he launched a career filming videos in 2006. He pursued that until 2010 when he struck out on his own.
Atwood’s career began in 2006 when he produced “The Nerd Herd,” a series of DVDs he sold at that year’s Warped Tour. He worked on various other projects until 2010 when he created his first YouTube channel, Sketch Empire.
Some of his most popular pranks include his Plastic Ball Prank, Killing My Kid Prank, and ATM Prank. He has organized a worldwide tour called Roman vs. Fousey with Yousef Erakat.
Over his lengthy career online, Atwood has had numerous highlights, such as:
- Produced and sold his first video, “The Nerd Herd,“ in 2006.
- Started his YouTube channel Sketch Empire in 2010.
- Won the Streamy Award for his Crazy Plastic Ball Prank in 2015.
- Received the Streamy Award for Best YouTube Comedian in 2016.
- Released Roman vs. Fousey in 2016.
- Took a year-long hiatus from social media in 2019.
In 2001, Atwood married Shanna Riley. The couple welcomed their first child in 2004 but divorced in 2008 after Shanna’s infidelity. He married his second wife, Brittney Smith, in 2018. They have three children, two sons and a daughter who were born in 2011, 2017, and 2020.
Atwood’s mother died suddenly in 2019 in a scooter accident. Shortly after, he took an unexplained hiatus from social media. He returned in 2020 to announce the birth of his son. Currently, Atwood lives and works in his hometown, Millersport, with his wife and children.
Roman Atwood Shares his Success Journey
ROMAN ATWOOD – Before They Were Famous
Roman Atwood’s most highly-viewed video is “Anniversary Prank Backfires,”
in which he attempts to trick his wife into believing he cheated. However, she flipped the script when she saw the camera ahead of time.
1.) “Bring the excitement back, really try to focus on fun again.”
2.) “Everybody goes through crap it’s how you handle that crap, that gets you through the day with a smile.”
3.) “Time doesn’t give a crap about you. Use it while you have it.”
“4.) A healthy person wants a thousand things, a sick person only wants one. You have so much more than you think.”
Social Media Stats & Info
Atwood is most active on his YouTube channel, Ryan Atwood Vlogs, which has 15.5 million subscribers. His next largest accounts on social media are his Instagram (with 4.9 million followers) and Twitter (2.7 million followers).
He started a Discord channel in 2021 and has since amassed over 31,000 followers. Atwood also recently started building his TikTok account. Although he has posted only a few videos on the site, he already has more than 412,000 followers.
Atwood’s life has many success lessons to draw inspiration from, such as:
- When he and his wife suffered harassment from several stalkers in 2019, he learned the importance of prioritizing family over his career.
- After he played a prank on his wife Britney and it backfired, he learned to never underestimate the people he played jokes on.
- Over the years, Atwood has expanded his career beyond filmmaking, showing his understanding of thinking outside the box.
Interesting or Weird Facts
There are various interesting and weird facts about Atwood, including:
- He tricked his wife, Brittney, with the Killing Your Kid prank, which prompted her to force him to sleep on the couch.
- Atwood was the first YouTuber to film with a 360-degree camera.
- In 2020, he took a long hiatus from social media due to multiple stalkers who threatened his life and family.
Here are the answers to a few common questions about Roman Atwood.
Did Roman Atwood go missing?
Fortunately, Roman Atwood never went missing. He took a year-long break from social media due to harassment by several stalkers, but he returned in 2020.
How many children does Roman Atwood have?
Roman has four children: Noah Vaughan from his first marriage and Kane, Cora, and Knox from his second marriage.
Are Roman Atwood and his wife still together?
Roman Atwood split from his first marriage to Shanna Riley in 2008. He’s still married to his second wife, Brittney.
Roman Atwood is a famous YouTube blogger with an estimated net worth of $14.5 million. His career spans more than 15 years, during which time he built up a following of over 15 million. He’s most active on YouTube, but you can also find him on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Discord.