What is Ryan Upchurch’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Rapping, Merchandise|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1991|
|Height||5’8 / 1.75m|
|Place of Birth||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
- Ryan Upchurch‘s Introduction
- Early Life of Ryan Upchurch
- Ryan Upchurch‘s Career
- Highlights of Ryan Upchurch‘s Career
- Ryan Upchurch‘s Personal Life
- Ryan Upchurch‘s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Ryan Upchurch
- Social Media Stats of Ryan Upchurch
- Success Lessons from Ryan Upchurch
- Interesting Facts about Ryan Upchurch
Ryan Upchurch‘s Introduction
Ryan Upchurch, popularly known by his stage name Upchurch, is an American rapper, songwriter, and a stand-up comedian.
Ryan first rose to prominence for his humor. He published comedic videos on multiple platforms that made millions laugh and garnered him a sizable fan base.
Ryan also took the music industry by storm His songs were publicly acclaimed and he was coined as the next ‘King of Hip-Hop.’ Some of his notable songs include “Ghost,” “Cheatham County,” and “A Little While.” Over the years, Ryan expanded into rock and country genres.
Early Life of Ryan Upchurch
Ryan Upchurch was born on May 24, 1991 in Pegram, Tennessee. He keeps information about his parents private. We know he has one sibling, Austin. He studied at the Hodgson Vo-Tech Highschool. Ryan was a brilliant student; he had a GPA of more than 3.5 in his class.
Since childhood, Ryan had a strong passion for football. When he turned eight, he became deeply involved with hip-hop. It soon became his favorite music genre and he began performing songs while he was still in high school.
Ryan Upchurch‘s Career
Ryan’s multi-millionaire career kicked off when he started uploading videos on YouTube with his friend Shade Glover. His channel, Upchurch the Redneck, was well received by the public. It motivated Upchurch to release his first-ever extended play titled “Cheatham County” in 2015, which instantly climbed to No. 29 on the Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart.
The following year, Ryan achieved another milestone: his studio album titled “Heart of America” once again crept into Billboard’s Top Country Albums list and sold a whopping 1300 copies just a week after its release.
This favorable response encouraged Ryan to release a second full-length album, “Chicken Willie,” in the same year. The album climbed to No. 22 on the Billboard’s Top Country Albums and sold nearly 2800 copies.
In May 2017, Upchurch became more inclined towards country music. His Extended Play, “Summer Love,” has strong themes of country music. His studio album, “Son of the South,” proved to be a ground-breaking success; it shot up to No. 29 on the Billboard Top Country Albums list and sold over 48000 copies – the highest of all his albums.
Highlights of Ryan Upchurch‘s Career
- Debuted the studio album “King of Dixie,” which reached No. 10 on the US Country chart.
- His album “Supernatural” reached No. 6 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums.
- His channel crossed half a million subscribers in four months.
- Debuted the album “Creeker II.”
Ryan Upchurch‘s Personal Life
Ryan hasn’t disclosed much information about his personal life to the public. We do know that he became romantically involved with Brianna Vanvleet in 2015. However, it was short-lived and was considered a whirlwind.
After his breakup, it was rumored that he began dating Katie Noel. The couples made single together like “Hey Boy” and “Hey Girl.” In 2020, Ryan finally ended up with Taylor Smith. They both are married and living a happy life.
Ryan Upchurch‘s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Ryan Upchurch
Ryan’s words are a blessing for us. Here are some influential quotes:
- “I messed around with it a little bit in high school, but I didn’t really take it seriously. It was that time when a lot of rappers were coming out and every kid wanted to be a rapper. Then I dropped it and I ended doing construction work and I did not finish high school. I got out and did not know what I really wanted to.”
- “The whole industry is scared of me because I have really loose lips and I always say what I want to say. So, if anyone is reading this “I’m not going to mess your Red Carpet up, I might get a little dirt on but that is about it.”
Social Media Stats of Ryan Upchurch
With his persistence and quality music, Ryan Upchurch amassed a huge following on numerous platforms. Here are some of his active social media accounts:
- Instagram: 710K Followers
- Facebook: 3.5 Million Followers
- YouTube: 2.94 Million Subscribers
- Soundcloud: 62.8K Followers
Success Lessons from Ryan Upchurch
Ryan has tons of experience in both life and work. Here are some lessons we can learn from his success:
- Take An Innovative Approach. Ryan didn’t just solely focus on producing rap music, but diversified his music genres to Country and Rock. His ability to seamlessly combine hip-hop with rock, while keeping an upbeat tone was distinctive. In addition, his comedy was also applauded and was famous for making his audience burst into laughter.
- Passion. Ryan was first introduced into the hip-hip world when he was only eight. Since then, he has garnered immense love for rapping. When you discover something you love, put all your heart and soul to being the best at it.
- Persistence Is The Key To Success. When Ryan first started off with his career, he was sharply criticized. His songs were disliked by the public and his comedy turned into hatred. But you know what made him a multi-millionaire? His ability to cope up with the situation optimistically. Ryan realized that he had to endure all the hardships for a better tomorrow.
- Work Smart Not Hard. If you take a glance, you would immediately realize how competitive the music industry has gotten. Ryan knew he had to take a different approach in order to succeed. He worked on his rap verses to make them unique. No ordinary rapper ever brought this into their consideration.
Interesting Facts about Ryan Upchurch
Here are some exciting facts about Ryan Upchurch that we bet you didn’t know:
- He launched his clothing line and merchandise through RHEC.
- He loves customizing cars.
- Ryan has been engaged twice.
- His relationship with Brianna Vanvleet faced several controversies.
Where is Ryan Upchurch currently living?
He is well-settled in Cheatham County, which is just outside Nashville and is famous for its scenic beauty.
Is Ryan Upchurch signed to a label?
He signed to Holler Boy Records; Chase is his first signed artist.
What is Ryan Upchurch’s signature phrase?
Ryan’s phrase “raise hell and eat cornbread” spread like wildfire on the internet.
The multi-talented artist transcended to many greater levels of success in life. His outstanding skills are vividly displayed in his comedy videos and songs. He made huge waves in the entertainment and music sector as a renowned and creative artist. It’s just the start and we believe Ryan will take over many proficient artists in the near future.