What is Theo Von’s Net Worth?
|Source of Wealth||Stand-up Comedy/Podcasting/Acting/YouTube|
|Date of Birth||March 19th, 1980|
|Height||1.83m (6 ‘0)|
|Place of Birth||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA|
|Last Updated||April 2022|
Theo Von is a Louisiana-born stand-up comedian, actor, and podcast host who presents two popular comedy podcasts, The King and the Sting (with his friend Brendan Schaub) and This Past Weekend.
Theo Von is known for his dry and witty sense of comedy. He is a recurring guest on multiple podcast shows, including The Fighter and the Kid and The Joe Rogan Experience. His net worth is $800,000.
Theo Von was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana as Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski III. He grew up in Covington, a town in rural southern Louisiana.
Theo Von’s heritage is Irish, Italian, Nicaraguan, and Polish descent. His father was 70 at the time of his birth, and he often jokes about what it was like to grow up with an elderly father.
He had his first acting role in MTV’s reality show Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour in 2000.
After several years working for MTV, he decided to work in stand-up comedy full time. He moved to Los Angeles and began successfully performing comedy.
Theo Von soon became a popular figure in the podcast world, and he made a lot of money from podcasting.
Some of Theo Von’s most notable achievements include:
- Started working for MTV in 2000
- Became a stand-up comic in Los Angeles in 2003
- Graduate of the University of New Orleans in 2011
- Launched This Past Weekend podcast in 2016
- Received national attention when he appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience in 2017
- Hosted The King and The Sting podcast with Brendan Schaub the following year.
- Presented the Regular People Netflix comedy special in 2021
Theo Von has talked about his personal life on his podcasts, especially his childhood growing up in rural Louisiana. He is known for his unique mullet hairstyle, a fashion look inspired by his Louisiana culture.
Theo Von frequently talks about his previous addiction to drugs and alcohol. He has been sober since 2016 and takes part in a 12-step program.
“They’re just jokes, people. They can’t all be funny.”
“I could have been a dancer. I just never got my shot at it.”
“If I could have anything, I would probably get an old Ford F-150 from the ’70s.”
“My father was seventy when I was born,” Von said. “That made me a stand-up comic.”
Social Media Stats & Info
Theo Von is active on social media, especially on Twitter. He has over 484,000 followers on the platform, and he regularly posts humorous tweets and comedic bits.
He has 987,000 followers on YouTube, where he uploads his podcast episodes and stand-up comedy clips.
There are many lessons to be learned from Theo Von’s life and career, such as:
- Went from living in a small community in the rural South to being a successful stand-up comedian
- Relied on comedy to cope with his difficult life in Louisiana
- Used his funny sense of humor and dedicated attitude to build a successful career
- Has achieved success in life by overcoming his debilitating addiction to drugs and alcohol
Interesting or Weird facts
Some of the most interesting and weird facts about Theo Von include:
- Has a dark sense of humor and often jokes about serious topics
- Noted for his mullet hairstyle, often called a rat tail, that is a part of his alternative sense of style
- Competed in and won the Last Comic Standing competition in 2006
- Legally emancipated from his parents when he was 14
- His thick accent is due to his upbringing in rural Louisiana
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about Theo Von.
How did Theo Von become famous?
Theo Von started performing comedy as a hobby while growing up in Louisiana. He acted in reality shows for MTV before moving to Los Angeles to pursue comedy professionally.
Who is Theo Von dating?
He is very private about his dating life. There were reports that he was dating the soccer player Brandi Chastain, but he never confirmed this.
Where does Theo Von live?
Theo Von splits his time between Los Angeles, California, and Nashville, Tennessee. He hosts his podcast This Past Weekend out of Nashville, Tennessee.
Theo Von is a well-known and hilarious comedian who is a popular figure in the entertainment world. He built his net worth of $800,000 with a career in television, podcasting, and stand-up comedy. His comedy style is dark humor, and he often talks about personal stories in his comedy sketches.