What Is Tia-Clair Toomey’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Weightlifting/Crossfit Games|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1993|
|Place of Birth||Nambour, Queensland, Australia|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Tia-Clair Toomey is one of the most athletic women on the planet, earning many medals in fitness competitions.
She has a massive following on social media platforms like Instagram, where people look up to her and her husband, Shane Orr, as fitness idols. When discussing the fittest people on earth, it’s hard not to mention Tia-Clair Toomey.
Toomey’s career is all about being in shape. She began her physically-focused career in 2013 at the Crossfit Games and then shortly after competed in the Australian Regional Weightlifting competition and ranked 18th.
She continued to work on her skills and came back to the Crossfit Games in 2015 to nab second place. Two years later in 2017, she won first place. She proceeded to win the next four Crossfit Games in a row.
In 2021 she won 33 events at the Crossfit Games, breaking records and cementing her name as one of the best Crossfit competitors ever.
- Won first place in weightlifting at Crossfit Games in 2017
- In 2018 she won the Commonwealth Games gold medal in the 128-pound weightlifting event
- She broke Crossfit Games records in 2021 by winning 33 different lifting events
- Helped the Australian Bobsled Team qualify for the 2022 Olympics
Toomey was born and raised in Queensland, Australia to a strongly Christian family, values that she still holds today. She went to Western Cape College and The Queensland University of Technology for her schooling but had an early interest in athletic competitions and fitness.
However, she met her husband while in high school in Queensland, and they married in 2017 before moving to the US.
She and her husband both compete in Crossfit competitions and mentor young athletes, making them a power couple in the fitness world. They both continue to compete in Crossfit and lifting competitions.
Toomey wrote a book about becoming the fittest woman on earth and has given many motivating talks and interviews. Below are some of her best quotes:
“Nobody else can take you to the place you want to end up. You have to get there yourself.”
“I’m not training to be part of the games, I’m training to win it.”
“Progress, and not perfection, will make me better than yesterday.”
“Why settle for great when you can be unstoppable?”
“Destroy the idea that you have to be constantly working or grinding in order to be successful. Embrace the concept that rest, recovery, and reflection are essential parts of the progress towards a successful and ultimately happy life.”
Related Youtube Videos
STRENGTH DAY WITH THE WORLDS FITTEST WOMAN
Social Media Stats and Info
Tia-Clair Toomey is very active on social media as she is a role model for many people. She and her husband spend a lot of time making fitness and diet videos on their Youtube channel which has thousands of subscribers. Her Instagram is another source of content.
But she mainly only posts about workouts, meals, and competitions, avoiding personal posts or videos.
Twitter: 48.8k followers and 1,600 tweets
Instagram: 1.7 million followers and 2123 posts
Youtube: 196k subscribers and 19.34 million views
Facebook: 323k followers
TikTok: 56.6k followers and 227.5k likes
- Toomey preaches that any progress, no matter how small, is still progress. She encourages people to take baby steps and be proud of every part of their journey, just as she is.
- As a Crossfit beast and a successful weightlifter, she broke molds that held women into one athletic category. She proved she could be the best across competitions.
- She took her losses and negative experiences and used them to fuel her success. When she lost Crossfit and then lost as the runner-up, she continued to push until she was the best for four years straight.
- Her favorite foods include scrambled eggs, salmon, and sourdough bread.
- She has two sisters whose names she has never disclosed to the public.
- She consumes roughly 2,900 calories every day.
- She loves traveling as much as she loves working out.
For more information, there are frequently asked questions about Tia-Clair Toomey answered below.
- Where does Tia-Clair Toomey live now? She lives in a luxurious home in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband.
- How much does she make in a year? Toomey makes more than $400,000 every year off competitions and endorsements.
- How much does Toomey weigh? Toomey weighs roughly 128 pounds, the same amount she lifted to win a gold medal.
Tia-Clair Toomey makes everyone else look like a weak sapling of a person. She works out daily and regulates her diet to continue being the fittest woman on earth and dominate competitions. She motivates thousands of people to get in shape and achieve their goals, just like she did.