What is Trisha Paytas’ Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Media Personality / YouTuber / Actor / Singer / Model|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1988|
|Height||5’3 / 160cm|
|Place of Birth||Riverside, California|
|Marital Status||Moses Hacmon|
- Trisha Paytas’ Introduction
- Early Life of Trisha Paytas
- Trisha Paytas’ Career
- Highlights of Trisha Paytas’ Career
- Personal Life of Trisha Paytas
- Trisha Paytas Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Trisha Paytas
- Social Media Stats of Trisha Paytas
- Success Lessons From Trisha Paytas
- Interesting Facts About Trisha Paytas
Trisha Paytas’ Introduction
Trisha Paytas is a video blogger, media personality, songwriter, model, and stripper. They started their career in 2006. Paytas grew up in Freeport, Illinois. Due to uncertain conditions, they could not pursue their acting career when they relocated to Los Angeles. Paytas became a professional lingerie model and a stripper to support themself as a youngster.
Today, Trisha has a net worth of over $10 million and is famously known as a YouTuber.
Early Life of Trisha Paytas
Trisha Paytas was born on May 8, 1988, in Riverside, California. They have one sister and one brother. At age 3, Trisha’s parents split up and they moved to Freeport, Illinois with their mother.
Paytas later moved in with their father at the age of 15 and enrolled in Catholic Online School Programme. Trisha returned to their mother at 16 and studied at a local high school in Illinois.
Trisha Paytas’ Career
Trisha Paytas relocated to Los Angeles to pursue their passion for acting. After not finding any opportunities, they opted to become a lingerie model and a part-time stripper.
In 2006, Trisha was featured in multiple television shows such as “Guinness World Records Unleashed” and “Who wants to be a Superhero?”
Paytas decided to make a YouTube channel in the following year, initially to idolize Quentin Tarantino. Soon after, they started making videos about relationship advice, fashion, and beauty.
In September 2020, Paytas began a YouTube podcast, “Frenemies,” as a co-host with Ethan Klein, where they discussed the recent events on social media. Unfortunately, the show ended in June 2021. Trisha currently has almost 5M subscribers on their YouTube channel.
Trisha Paytas is one of the highest-paid content creators on Onlyfans. They opened up about their income on Joe Rogan’s podcast, reportedly making $1 million a month at the peak of their career.
Paytas started their career as a singer in 2015. Their audience responded positively when they debuted with an Extended Play called “Fat Chicks.” That same year, they also released other albums, including “Under The Covers,” which contained covers of multiple hit songs. Trisha’s single, “Superficial Bitch”, was a game-changer for their career.
Most of their music videos feature Trisha themself, which is why they blew up and got featured by renowned publications like The Huffington Post and Cosmopolitan.
Highlights of Trisha Paytas’ Career
- Reached 5 million YouTube subscribers.
- Gotten into several public feuds with other celebrities.
- Appeared on “Frenemies” and multiple television shows as an extra.
- Made $1 million a month from OnlyFans in 2021.
Personal Life of Trisha Paytas
Paytas has been in numerous long-term relationships. From 2017 to 2019, they dated YouTuber Jason Nash. Later, Paytas got into a relationship with Moses Hacmon in 2020. The two got engaged that same year, and married in 2021. Paytas confirmed that they are pregnant in February 2022 in a YouTube video.
Paytas has experienced mental health problems throughout their life. They have also been hospitalized due to a methamphetamine overdose. Paytas stated that their primary addiction is to prescribed pills.
In October 2019, Paytas renounced their gender as trans. According to Trisha, they didn’t know how to describe their gender. In April 2021, they confirmed their gender in a YouTube video and changed her pronouns to She/Her and They/Them.
Trisha Paytas Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Trisha Paytas
- “I like guys, but I also identify as a guy – if that makes sense.”
- “I think my life is quite boring, but apparently people like watching me eat takeout, and crying about my love life. “
- “I’ll happily pay more taxes if we all have equal human rights.”
- “I just wanted to be famous. That’s why I did reality shows, and that’s why YouTube was so perfect.”
Social Media Stats of Trisha Paytas
- Instagram: 622K Followers
- Facebook: 582K Followers
- Twitter: 826.2K Followers
- YouTube: 4.99M Followers
- TikTok: 6.8M followers
Success Lessons From Trisha Paytas
1. Consistency: Even though Trisha struggled in the early years of their career, they never gave up and pursued their passion for acting in the later years of their life.
2. Never give up: Trisha didn’t hesitate to take the necessary steps in order to survive.
3. Have multiple incomes flows: Trisha isn’t limited to one income flow. They have various sources to make money, which is why they never went broke.
4. The right person will come: Trisha has gone through multiple long-term relationships, but they never gave up and waited patiently for the right person to come.
Interesting Facts About Trisha Paytas
- Trisha was told by doctors that they won’t be able to conceive a baby naturally.
- Their podcast “Frenemies” ended over ownership disputes.
- Paytas has a half-maternal sister.
- Trisha is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
Who is Trisha Paytas’ husband?
Trisha Paytas’ is married to Moses Hocmon. They met in 2020 and married in December 2021. Trisha was previously in a relationship with YouTuber Jason Nash.
Is Trisha Paytas actually pregnant?
Yes, Trisha Paytas is pregnant with Moses Hocmon’s baby. They are expecting a child in September 2022.
How did Trisha Paytas and Moses Hocmon meet?
Trisha Paytas and Moses Hocmon met at a dating show on the H3 Podcast hosted by Ethan Klein and Hila Klein.
Who are Trisha Paytas’ parents?
Trish was born to Frank Paytas and Lenna Paytas.
Trisha Paytas has been an active supporter of transgender rights. They have appeared on multiple hit music videos throughout their life. They are currently one of the richest YouTube and OnlyFans creators in the world. Paytas has been through multiple unsuccessful relationships, but they have learned their lessons and continue to be a role model for their viewers.