What is Tyler Henry’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||T.V Personality / Clairvoyant|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1996|
|Height||5’7 ft / 176 cm|
|Place of Birth||Hanford, California, United States|
|Partner||Clint Godwin (boyfriend)|
- Tyler Henry‘s Introduction
- Early Life of Tyler Henry
- Tyler Henry‘s Career
- Highlights of Tyler Henry‘s Career
- Tyler Henry‘s Personal Life
- Tyler Henry‘s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Tyler Henry
- Success Lessons From Tyler Henry
- Interesting Facts About Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry‘s Introduction
Tyler Henry is a renowned celebrity clairvoyant who is recognized for his assuring medium sessions involving big celebrity names like LaToya Jackson, Megan Fox, and the Kardashian sisters.
Tyler gained recognition when he hosted his reality television series, “Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry.” The show was well-received by critics and brought Tyler under the spotlight after he claimed to communicate with the spirits of dead people and brought comfort and closure to his clients.
He proceeded to publish his own memoir, “Between Two Worlds: Lessons from the Other Side,” where he explains his journey as a clairvoyant.
Early Life of Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry Koelewyn was born on January 13, 1996, in Hanford, California, to David and Theresa Koelewyn. While growing up, he was very close to his mother and shared a special bond with her. It wasn’t until Tyler turned 15 that his parents got married.
He graduated from Sierra Pacific High School with an accelerated academic program. In his free time, he would volunteer to do palm reading for his teachers and fellow students.
Tyler later went to college, intending to become a hospice nurse as he wanted to help sick people peacefully transition to life after death. However, he was unable to do so after he dropped out.
Related: Cody Rigsby Career and Personal Life
Tyler Henry‘s Career
Tyler started his career with psychic readings at local bookshops. Word spread of his impressive abilities, and he eventually got a chance to make a guest appearance on the well-known reality television series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
The cameo boosted his portfolio and helped him start his own reality TV series “Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry” at the age of just 19. The show was broadcasted on the news channel E! and earned considerable success.
The TV series ended in 2019 after being aired for four seasons. However, Tyler immediately got a gig to work with Netflix on his new television series “Life After Death with Tyler Henry,” which premiered on March 11, 2022. The show primarily focused on Tyler’s childhood, teenage years, and special relationship with his mother.
Tyler has gained enormous fame over the years and has appeared on many television series and talk shows like The Talk, The Inside, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show, to name a few.
He has also given exclusive psychic readings to celebrities like Megan Fox, John Sally, Bobby Brown, and Amber Rose, among others. Tyler also has a website where people can contact him for private readings.
Highlights of Tyler Henry‘s Career
- Debut appearance on “Keeping Up with the Kardashian” in 2015
- Hosted his reality TV show, “Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry” In 2016
- Gave exclusive readings to Megan Fox, John Sally, and Bobby Brown
- Released TV series with Netflix, “Life After Death with Tyler Henry” in 2022
- Published four books
Tyler Henry‘s Personal Life
Tyler is very open about his sexual orientation and declares himself gay. He started dating professional photographer Clint Godwin in 2017. They first met when Tyler performed a psychic reading on Clint’s grandmother.
Tyler Henry‘s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Tyler Henry
- “When I meet people, I relay things I see and feel. And in a reading when I interact with a person, I’ll pick up on sensations and feelings and piece them together to make a coherent thought. My goal is to always get specific information and relay details that people will connect to.”
- “Having quiet time mentally is key in harnessing our intuition, and being awake when others are asleep allows for us to be with our thoughts.”
- “I don’t claim to have all the answers about how the afterlife works.”
Success Lessons From Tyler Henry
- Find your passion. Tyler was only ten years old when he found out his true passion as a medium. Since then, he has been practicing it and helping others with his abilities.
- Take the signs. Henry knew he was gifted with the abilities of a clairvoyant when he dreamt about his grandmother dying. He asked his parents to say goodbye when they still had time. After this incident, Tyler knew he had an intuition about the future. He started exploiting his ability and has been practicing ever since.
- Help others. Since Tyler learned about his capabilities, he has helped many people, including celebrities. He has also set up a website if people want to get a private reading.
Interesting Facts About Tyler Henry
- Tyler discovered his medium abilities at the age of 10.
- While reading, he doesn’t see dead spirits but receives a message from them.
- Tyler encourages his clients to bring objects which help him in his reading.
- Being a psychic, he is unable to tell his future.
How much does Tyler Henry earn?
Tyler Henry earns approximately $500,000 annually. Most of his income comes from his television shows and private reading sessions.
Can Tyler Henry’s TV show be seen on Hulu?
Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry can be seen on Hulu Live TV Package.
What type of dog does Tyler Henry have?
Tyler Henry owns a dog named Pearl, who is a pug mix breed dog.
Tyler Henry is one of the top rising celebrities who has established himself as a reality TV star and renownedclairvoyant. His show “Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry” gave his popularity a major boost and catapulted him into the spotlight. Since then, many celebrities have also sought Tyler to conduct exclusive readings on them. As of today, he has forged himself a net worth of $3 million.
Featured image credit: Kathy Hutchins / Shutterstock.com