What is Typical Gamer Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$23 million|
|Source of Wealth||Gaming content from Grand Theft Auto V and Fortnite|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Canada|
- Typical Gamer’s Introduction
- Early Life of Typical Gamer
- Typical Gamer’s Career
- Highlights of Typical Gamer’s Career
- Typical Gamer’s Personal Life
- Typical Gamer’s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Typical Gamer
- Social Media Stats of Typical Gamer
- Success Lessons From Typical Gamer
- Interesting Facts About Typical Gamer
Typical Gamer’s Introduction
Typical Gamer’s real name is Andre Rebelo. This YouTuber, online streamer, professional gamer, business owner, and social media influencer. He quickly rose to become one of the most popular streamers on YouTube with a youth majority fanbase.
He is known for playing games like Fortnite, GTA 5, and Call of Duty. He became famous after posting video gameplays on his YouTube channel. Over the years, Typical Gamer has expanded his content among separate channels with different types of videos.
Early Life of Typical Gamer
Andre Rebelo was born on March 23, 1992, in Toronto, Canada. He was born into a family of business owners and is a Christian. He’s currently 30 years old; his dad runs a business in Canada, and his mother is a housewife. He is a Canadian national but has mixed ethnicity.
According to his Instagram profile, Andre’s brother’s name is Billy, and he has also been interested in gaming since childhood; the two used to compete with one another.
Related: FaZe Rug’s Worth and Lifestyle
Typical Gamer’s Career
Typical Gamer began posting to YouTube in August 2008. His first videos covered Red Dead Redemption. Then, he created content for games like Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Assassin’s Creed 3. He participated in a charity tournament of Call of Duty: Warzone.
After YouTube introduced live streaming in 2013, he started playing Grand Theft Auto V and became one of the platform’s earliest users. As a result, his audience grew significantly, and he reached one million subscribers.
Today, he is very successful with video games such as Fortnite. He plays on his own most of the time, but sometimes he teams up with other players. Daily streams ensure that he keeps close contact with his 12.6 million subscribers. In 2020, he signed a contract with YouTube Gaming to post content exclusively on their platform.
Following his success, he started a second channel, “TG Plays,” which currently has 5.4 million subscribers. He has multiple channels now and started uploading vlogs as well. Fans liked the personal connection with Andre provided by the vlogs.
In addition, he has built relationships with companies such as Ubisoft, Google, eBay, Electronic Arts, and One Plus. These companies made sponsorship deals with him. He’s performed well on Last Empire War Z and Trendy Entertainment.
Typical Gamer collaborated with Stratosphere Games to create a video game, “Warzone: Clash of Generals.” It was developed with the idea of setting up tournaments with streamers and watchers to give them a chance to interact and have an immersive experience.
In addition, he has a clothing line. He sells hoodies, t-shirts, caps, jackets, sunglasses, and other clothing items at affordable prices. He promotes it through his social media channels.
Highlights of Typical Gamer’s Career
Here are some milestones from Typical Gamer’s career.
- He started streaming with Red Dead Redemption, then went on to Halo 4, Call of Duty Black Ops, Assassin’s Creed 3, and Minecraft
- He started playing Grand Theft Auto V in 2013 when YouTube introduced streaming.
- He built an association with companies like Ubisoft and Google and has shown fantastic performance with their games.
- He won the $65,000 Fortnite Fall Skirmish tournament in 2018.
Typical Gamer’s Personal Life
His girlfriend is Samara Redway, another YouTube content creator who he has dated since 2015. He first revealed his girlfriend in 2016 in a video called “The Whisper Challenge With My Girlfriend!!”.
She doesn’t focus on gaming; she focuses on fashion, makeup, and lifestyle. She appears on Typical Gamer’s streams quite frequently, and they play games together. They appear to be very close as they talk about some of their petty fights with their viewers.
Andre enjoys living an affluent life, spending lavishly on multiple luxuries. He has a separate room for his ultimate gaming set-up, which has the best specs available on the market. Samara criticized Andre’s Lamborghini early in 2020, saying its design was impractical. His response was to buy a brand-new Tesla Model X. He and Samara live in a home in Vancouver. She posted videos on her channel featuring Typical Gamer answering questions about their new home.
Typical Gamer is extremely close to his brother Billy. They often appear on social media posts together. It was Billy who suggested the name “Typical Gamer” for Andre’s youtube channel. Billy often promotes his brother’s YouTube channels and merchandise online.
Featured: RiceGum’s Dating Life and Career
Typical Gamer’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Typical Gamer
Here are some of his most famous catch-phrases.
- “Bud, Buddy, Bucko, Buckaroo.”
- “What’s up, guys? It’s Typical Gamer here.”
- “Slap my Daddy’s ankles!”
Social Media Stats of Typical Gamer
If you want to follow Typical Gamer, you can follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.
Instagram: 720K+ Followers, 500+ publications, mostly about personal life
Facebook: 815K+ Followers, shares a ton of video game-related memes.
Twitter: 1M+ Followers, shares his streams and personal opinions
TikTok: 1.6M + Followers, shares his streams and reactions to popular media
Success Lessons From Typical Gamer
Here is some of Typical Gamer’s wisdom regarding success:
- Consistency. Typical Gamer has been streaming daily on YouTube for years with an admirable work ethic. Consistency is essential for success.
- Adaptability. Typical Gamer has been streaming for a long time and changes his content according to the latest trends in the streaming community. Monotony gets bland over time.
- Doing what you love. Typical Gamer decided to follow a career doing what he enjoys the most. However, it is important to find ways and monetize whatever you choose to do.
- Having a support circle. Typical Gamer credits his success to his girlfriend and brother. Both of them helped him throughout his YouTube journey. It is important to have caring companions.
Interesting Facts About Typical Gamer
Here are some less-known facts about Typical Gamer:
- His sunglasses are well known – he wears them in every video he makes.
- His brother, Billy, suggested he name his YouTube channel “Typical Gamer.”
- After he created it, he crossed over and started posting gameplay videos.
- He has a cute pet dog at home and shares pictures of his dog on his social media feeds.
- He loves to celebrate Christmas and other holidays with his girlfriend.
- He earned a diamond YouTube play button for completing 10 million subscribers on YouTube.
- He went bungee jumping in 2015.
Related: Adin Ross’ Gaming Success Lessons
What is the worth of Typical Gamer’s Fortnite account?
Considering that Typical Gamer has been playing the game since his release, he has earned “OG status” for the game. His in-game inventory is stated to be worth around $20,000.
What servers does Typical Gamer play on?
Typical Gamer streams full-time on YouTube. You can also find streams on Twitch and Discord.
How much does Typical Gamer earn per year?
Typical Gamer’s yearly earnings are $213,000 to $3.5 million for YouTube videos and live streams. He earns money from both ad revenue and sponsorship deals.
Andre Rebelo’s charismatic personality in his YouTube video has attracted an enormous fanbase that religiously follows his videos. His content adaptability ensures that he remains a trendy and relevant gaming YouTuber. He is regarded as a pioneer in the live streaming community of YouTube. He still streams and manages to get an immense amount of views.