What is Wack 100’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper, Celebrity Manager|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1978|
|Height||5’7 / 1.7m|
|Place of Birth||Pacoima, California, United States|
|Marital Status||Kimberly Jones|
- Wack 100‘s Introduction
- Early Life of Wack 100
- Wack 100‘s Career
- Highlights of Wack 100‘s Career
- Wack 100‘s Personal Life
- Wack 100‘s Related YouTube Video
- Famous Quotes of Wack 100
- Social Media Stats of Wack 100
- Success Lessons from Wack 100
- Interesting Facts About Wack 100
Wack 100‘s Introduction
Cash Jones, professionally known as Wack 100, is an American rapper, business executive, entrepreneur, and a celebrity manager.
Wack 100 has been in the music industry for over 20 years now and formed a formidable hip-hop empire. He first got noticed after becoming the manager of popular rappers and singers like Blueface, Ray J, and The Game.
Being a proficient celebrity manager, Wack 100 has hosted and coordinated many events and seminars. He also collaborated with multiple mainstream artists, which increased his fame and solidified his reputation as a pioneer of rappers.
Early Life of Wack 100
Wack 100 was born in an African-American family on April 7, 1978, in Pacoima, California. He was brought up in the city’s most violent neighborhood, Calliope Projects.
Wack was young when his parents divorced, which put lots of emotional stress on him. He frequently visited his parents in New Orleans and Richmond in his teen years. Wack was an intelligent student and studied at the University of Houston on an athletic scholarship.
Wack became more invested into hip-hop music and aspired to become a rapper. During his teen years, he joined The Pacoima Piru Bloods gang.
Wack 100‘s Career
Wack 100 embarked on his entrepreneurial journey by co-founding Cash Money Records with a fellow friend, Birdman. He teamed up with Birdman again to launch a division for the west called Cash Money West. His outstanding expertise and in-depth knowledge of the music industry attracted many artists, and soon cemented him as a top music executive.
Overtime, his experience in this field granted him access to even bigger projects. He was shot to stardom when he secured a deal with the multi-millionaire label, Universal Music. He was allocated $20 million for development projects to train the next generation of superstars. The Game and Blueface were among his first clients — both of whom accomplished great feats in the hip-hop sector owing to their talented mentor.
Highlights of Wack 100‘s Career
- Became the manager of Blueface and The Game.
- Has more than 20 years of experience in music.
- Was a member of the Piru Blood group.
- Formed a lucrative deal with Universal Music Group.
Wack 100‘s Personal Life
Wack 100 was only 15 when he fell in love with Kimberly Jones through the internet. They established intimacy over time and got married. The couples were blessed with one son, Devyn Jones, and a daughter, Prince Jones. After 27 years of marriage, the couples are still living happily together in Los Angeles.
Wack 100 faced several controversies in his life. His statement on Nipsey Hussle’s death subjected him to acute criticism from the public. Wack 100 also opposed rapper 6ix9ine when he spoke ill of Snoop Dogg. He came into a head-on conflict with 21 Savage and stated that he never should have teamed up with 21 savage in the podcast.
Wack 100‘s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Wack 100
Wack 100’s words of wisdom are of immense importance for us. Here are some precious gems:
- “But I’m saying overall as a rapper, because some of these n-ggas y’all be thinking is one thing, if you sit back and look at what’s going on with ’em .. when you think about him, because of the persona of them, you think they bigger than they are.”
- “You set the tone for everything that you do. The pressure is always on the man to provide, protect, and be the head of the household. Thank you for superseding the expectation. Thank you for my two greatest gifts. Happy Father’s Day.”
- “Silence is not acceptable. Actions speak louder than words. Strength comes through influence so I reached out to my family.”
Social Media Stats of Wack 100
Wack 100 tends to stay less social. Here is a list off his active social media accounts:
Success Lessons from Wack 100
Wack 100 stands as an influential figure for us. Here are some life lessons we can all adopt in our lives:
- Creativity. Wack 100 realized how competitive the music industry has gotten. This meant that he had to reinvent himself to stand out. His innovative rap beats were publicly acclaimed and his musical creativity helped him reach great heights.
- Persistence. Did you know Wack 100 received significant hate from the public for his controversial statements? He faced many major setbacks in his life, but he did not give up. He silenced his haters by constantly improving.
- Experience Is Greater Than Knowledge. Today, Wack 100 is widely recognised as a first-class music executive. But contrary to what most people think, he did not attain this reputation by extensively studying music. Rather, he had decades of experience under his belt. His experience is what qualifies him as an expert.
- Keep Your Faith Alive. Believing in your capabilities is a crucial stepping stone to success. It instills self confidence within an individual and acts as a driving force towards greatness. Wack 100 also stated that he had firm belief in his potential on multiple occasions.
Interesting Facts About Wack 100
Here are some interesting facts about Wack 100 that you might have not known of:
- Mike Tyson reportedly beat Wack 100 for offending him.
- He once knocked out a guy for not honoring his request.
- Wack 100 is close to his family and plans many vacations with them.
- He feels no disrespect in highlighting others’ negatives.
Is Wack 100 a criminal?
Yes, Wack 100 was once arrested for assault and was sentenced to four years in prison.
In a recent interview, Wack 100 confessed that he is the manager of 6ix9ine.
What got Mike Tyson offended by Wack 100?
Wack 100 made mean comments about Tupac Shakur. It triggered Mike and he allegedly beat Wack 100 for it.
Despite the controversies, Wack 100’s years of expertise and experience paid off. His relentlessness and resilience sets him apart from his competitors. To date, he has multiple alumnus that have become successful multi-millionaires. Wack 100’s popularity is expected to increase by multiples over time.
Read Next: Kanye West Rapping Success Lessons